- 100+ games
- 10% cashback
- Mobile compatible
- 20+ years of experience in gambling
- Great in the land-based sector
- Popular games for land-based machines converted into online slots
- 10% Cashback
- Mobile games available
- Focus on physical casino games
- Classic approach to games
Throughout its extraordinary and multifaceted history, Amatic combines high quality manufacturing with a twist of modern technology, setting an exceptionally high performance standard: nearly 90% of its production is made for export.
Given the tendency that “mature” companies oftentimes fail to engage through choice, Amatic has no barriers to flexibility and is able to focus on both aspects: standardisation and customisation. Every gaming product is versatile and complies with requirements of each particular country / customer.
- 2003 – Amatic Industries is founded in Austria as a company focused on the production of cabinets, multiplayer systems (e.g. automated electronic roulette), server-based video lottery terminals, and other forms of gaming machines;
- 2010 – Amatic Industries establishes Amanet, a company division focused on producing online casino gaming content;
- 2010 – Amatic Industries begins producing HTML5 games that allow players to play on all kinds of mobile devices and operating systems (OS X, iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry);
- 2017 – Amatic Industries manages to sell its 1000th ROULETTE GRAND JEU machine to a casino in Spain;
- 2017 – Amatic presents the Multi-Game AMAROX C24 machine to the UK market;
- 2019 – Amatic enters the Spanish iGaming market with the latest titles such as Fruit Box, Diamond Cats, and All Ways Fruits;
- Mr. Thomas Engstberger — Sales Manager at Amatic Industries
- Mr. Ron Babini — Sales Manager at AMATIC Industries GmbH
- Mr. Günther Bammer — Senior Game Developer at Amatic Industries GmbH
- 2016 ICE Gold Dice Award for the Best Performing Slot Machine for their Performer Grand Arc slot game
- 2016 Award for The Most Stylish Gaming Machine In Ireland from the Irish Gaming Show, awarded for the Performer Grand Arc slot
Amatic has developed hundreds of games ranging from land-based slot machines to online roulette and lottery games. The most important thing to look at when choosing from hundreds of casinos and software companies in the online gambling industry is the variety of games, besides obvious things such as licences. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about licences with Amatic — companies with over two decades of experience have obtained the most respected ones.
Amatic games come in an HTML5 format, which guarantees compatibility with any device in existence, except for some extremely old mobile phones. All you need to do is keep your operating system and browser of choice up to date. Note that this is not mandatory, but it increases security and possibly performance.
You don’t need a dedicated native mobile application when you can launch responsive and optimised games. Regardless of the operating system on your device (Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, or even BlackBerry), games will look 100% native, with all the elements arranged in the best way possible for your device’s screen size.
Amatic API Integration
Not only will you get everything Amatic has to offer by integrating our API, but you will also get access to over 40 other providers in one single implementation! We know — it sounds crazy, but there are thousands of satisfied customers of ours out there with testimonies about the high-quality service we provide all over the Internet.
One of the most important features of every API and software integration is the back office functionality. By doing this with us, you will be able to control payments, gain access to bet history, and even see previous card hands in games such as baccarat and blackjack. Moreover, you can see the numbers and all the winning bets from the roulette wheel table. One of the options our customers choose quite often is the creation of a custom lobby for one specific provider. If Amatic turns out to be your favourite one, you can always create a special lobby where Amatic products will be offered exclusively.
The Amatic table games are represented with Roulette Royal and Black Jack, both bearing attractive features for players.
The Amatic poker games are also worth attention, due to they include classic and innovative versions with different rules, additional cards etc.
Amatic is one of the established games providers, with over 20 years in the market, it has set trends and owns some of the most sought after products in the industry. Amatic products are specially adapted to mobile devices sporting attractive graphics.
In addition, there is a 10% cashback on losses.
Bells On Fire
This slot has 3 lines, 5 reels and 40 paylines. It features classic ‘seven’ and ‘fruit symbols’ and is perfect for the fans of retro games. While playing this games, it is possible to win considerable prizes, with the help of Scatter Bonus, free spins and a Gamble Feature.
Hot Scatter is another retro 5-reel slot, featuring different kinds of fruit symbols, e.g. melons and grapes, and ‘seven’ symbols which can bring a life-changing winning.
This is a slot in Asian style with 5 reels, 4 lines, 40 paylines and a range of symbols, including stacked wild symbols and peals symbols.
- Tested in all major browsers and desktop/mobile devices
- Constantly growing portfolio of slot games
- Games in HTML 5 format
- Technical and operational security
- Responsible gaming partner
Deuces Wild video poker
What is particular about this kind of a poker games, is that it is about enjoyable process more than about skill. If a player wants to spend a good time and win some money, Deuces Wild is perfect.
The game has become very popular, since it brings thrills and a good chance to win. A player has to place a bet on a number from 0 to 36, or black or red, or odd or even.
- Traunsteinstraße 12, 4845 Rutzenmoos, Austria, Europe