In relation to online casinos, API (an application programming interface) is a set of IT methods by which gaming content is integrated into a certain casino environment.
SoftGamings provides an inclusive solution that can create an online casino from point zero. In a short time, which sometimes can be just 24 hours, a future gaming operator can receive all gaming systems he or she prefers. In contrast to SoftGaming’s seamless API solution, integrating games separately can take many months, which significantly complicates the development and profitability of one’s online casino.
Cheap versus costly software
Another aspect to consider is the cost of the software. What is the different between pricy and economic online gambling software?
First of all, a top-quality gambling software should attract new customers within a very short time frame. Secondly, it should retain existing ones, and finally, it should employ a minimum amount of financial resources.
Experienced players will definitely be able to spot cheap software right away and subsequently leave the game. Hence, it is highly recommended to supply gambling products from reputable gambling software developers, as the credibility and reputation of such software companies generally reflect the quality of their services.
Key points for choosing gambling software:
So, it is important to integrate professional gambling software, but how to distinguish it? There are several key points.
- Graphics – the image should be clear and of a superior quality. It must not look “cartoonish”. If the graphics are poor, the visitor will shortly leave the game, and will most probably search for a better alternative.
- Sound – another important feature that plays a crucial role in attracting new players. Realistic and unique effects will certainly create a homely casino atmosphere to facilitate players needs and future decisions.
- Animation – the images should move and excite, otherwise players will get bored.
- Interface – it should be user-friendly by all means, keyboard shortcuts must be placed in the most convenient way for the players so that they could finally stop constantly “rushing” through the screen.
- Mobile games – according to statistics, mobile markets do up to 75% of the total revenue. It is highly recommendable to offer cross-platform content.
- Branded games – games based on world-known plots obviously attract more attention.
- Features – games with more sophisticated features are liked most, because they make think they are more winnable.
- Security – unfortunately, this feature may not be tested correctly until your online casino is properly launched. Therefore, to protect your system, it is highly recommended to supply the content only from the most reliable gambling software companies.
Online casino software FAQs
1. How much does online casino software costs?
The cost of each software is different. We offer negotiable terms of cooperation, depending on the type and quality of requested providers.
2. Do you offer classic slots?
Yes, we do. The most classic slots out of all are Amatic slots. Also, Playson has many classic games in their portfolio.
3. Can I buy software without buying a licence?
Typically, you need a licence for any software. The licensing process depends considerably on the compliance process. Our team of experts will provide you with detailed information.
4. Which provider is better?
All our offered providers are high quality and demanded on the market. Our friendly team will help you choose options which are the best for your business needs.
5. Is software cross-platform?
Yes, the software produced by most providers is suitable for playing on desktop, mobile and tablet.
6. Do you offer cryptocurrency solutions?
Yes, we do. Contact our experts for more information.
We offer games with all of the above characteristics. Get acquainted with our products and contact our experts if you need more details.