- Founded in 2019
- Headquartered in Malta
- Significant gaming portfolio
- Exclusive proprietary games
- Top slot games
- Gamification features
- Growing gaming portfolio
- Great leadership team
- No RNG-powered table games
The Swintt’s philosophy and approach to gaming are to produce high-quality games with exclusive gamification features through employing the latest and most innovative game design features that will ensure maximum player retention and superb gaming experience no matter where you are.
The latest addition to Swintt’s gaming offer are live casino games found in the SwinttLive product suite. The games have been designed with a mobile-first approach which ensures superb functionality for hand-held devices.
Despite the fact that Swintt is a new casino software development studio, it has already managed to reach praise-worthy milestones.
- 2019 — Swintt is established
- 2019 — Swintt wins its first award – Startup of the Year at the Starlet Awards
- 2020 — Swintt receives MGA licence
- 2020 — Swintt launches mobile-first live dealer product Swintt-Live
- 2021 — Swintt gets licensed for the Swedish market
- 2022 — Swintt makes debut in Latvia
- David Flynn, Chief Executive Officer
- David Mann, Chief Commercial Officer
- Per Hedén, Chief Product Officer
|Games:||Slots, live table games|
|Game and software features:||Wilds, scatters, free spins, XtraWays™, XtraStreakTM|
It is safe to say that the gaming portfolio is bound to expand dramatically if Swintt continues to acquire game developers and live game studios, which will result in the creation of many new table games, live casinos, and even eSports.
Such an approach has already resulted in the creation of the so-called ‘Premium’ games, which are, in fact, online versions of land-based slot machines, such as Master of Books and Heart of Earth.
Swintt’s most significant gaming software advancement comes in the form of the Swint GamifyⓇ gamification feature. This feature brings enhanced playability and engagement across the entire portfolio with tournaments, leaderboards, achievements, and missions that players access, and which lead to improved session time, lifetime value of games, and reward systems.
Take a ride on the famed train, the Orient Express, and enjoy the lavish lifestyle of the rich and famous in Swintt’s five-reel slot game with three rows of symbols and five fixed paylines. In addition to high-paying symbols such as the wild, scatter, and others, there are three jackpots you can win in the game, triggered by the Railroad feature. The mini, major, and max prize payouts are worth 50x, 250x, and 500x the bet, respectively. The game’s RTP is set at 95.16%.
El Andaluz is a 5×3 slot game with 10 fixed paylines and many colourful symbols that bring to life the enchanting culture of Andalusia, Spain. The game is packed with exciting features, such as the free spins you trigger with three scatters landing in view and the wild symbol that substitutes all other symbols except the scatter. There is also a Risk feature where you can double the amount of every win, or lose it all. The game’s RTP is 95.03%.
Swintt Live Baccarat brings the Las Vegas-style gambling experience straight to players’ phones and tablets. Latency-free streaming in HD directly from Las Vegas is what you can expect, together with a 50% larger video screen compared to other software providers, multi-table betting, game history and trends, and other amazing features that make Swintt Live Baccarat so exciting.
- Golden Reels Casino
- Joy Casino
- Forth Mansions, Ix-Xatt Ta’Xbiex TXT1026, Malta
- Swintt – A New Star is Born
- Swintt Casino Software – History, Games & Casinos
- Swintt’s Expansion Is ON as It Teams up with Ellmount Gaming - GamblingNews
- Swintt Online Casinos - Software - GamblersPick
- MGA LICENSE MGA/B2C/628/2018
- Swintt Review & Online Casinos List
- Swintt CCO David Mann: "Mobile is Not a Niche Focus, It's the Future" - GamblingNews
- Swintt – Casino Provider with Solid Localized Approach
- Swintt partners with ComeOn Group
- Swintt celebrates launching games with Rootz - iGaming Post | iGaming Post