- Providing casino games since 2016
- Quality over quantity
- Available in 30+ languages
- Part of 280+ brands
- Focus on online slots
- High-quality casino games
- Other B2B and B2C gaming products
- Supports 250+ currencies, including cryptocurrencies
- Profound industry knowledge
- A small gaming portfolio
- No table or card games
About Kalamba Games
The company has two offices. One of them is located in Malta, and the other one is in Krakow, Poland. Apart from games, Kalamba also works on a set of promotional tools for other businesses in the industry. In fact, the promotional tools are a part of a proprietary tech stack built by Kalamba’s software engineers from the ground up. It’s a flexible tech stack with two main products. The first is the remote gaming server running 50 games over 300 brands and a host of promotional tools, currency options, and other perks. The second product is a predictive CRM that ensures the right players get the right messages at the right time. A huge aggregation of data, easy views and multiple customization options are just some of the main characteristics of the CRM product by Kalamba.
Let’s take a look at the games software that this development company uses for its titles.
- 2016 — The company is founded
- 2018 — Vereeni Investments partner with RB Capital to take an equity stake in Kalamba Games
- 2019 — Kalamba releases games such as Big Bounty Bill, Temple of Heroes, and Joker Supreme Xmas
- 2020 — Kalamba Games releases Blazing Bull, Miami Bonus Wheel, Crystal Cavern, Joker MAX, Maui Millions
- 2020 — Kalamba reaches a content distribution deal with SoftGamings
- 2021 — Kalamba’s Bullseye Remote Gaming Server becomes available in Italy through BetFlag.it
- 2021 — Kalamba Games receives an MGA license
- 2022 — Kalamba Games partners with BTG to add the popular Megaways™ mechanic to its slots
- Steve Cutler, CEO and co-founder at Kalamba Games
- Alex Cohen, COO and co-founder at Kalamba Games
- Giles Lucas, CCO at Kalamba Games
- Michal Ochman, CTO at Kalamba Games
- Innovation in Slot Provision
- Software Rising Star
|Game and Software Features:||Free spins, RTP boost, Megaways|
All of the games are available for both PC and mobile devices as the majority is based on HTML5 technology. Moreover, they all have a similar approach to gameplay and design that’s become unique to Kalamba. In other words, although games are inspired by different themes, all of them have some unique features that are characteristic of Kalamba Games.
The original titles that are featured in the Kalamba Games offer are part of many online casinos and can be easily integrated using the API integration system provided by SoftGamings.
Goblins & Gemstones Hit ‘n’ Roll is a 5×4 video slot that takes you on another trip to the deep caverns where greedy goblins hide vast treasures. The 1,024 ways to win set the perfect stage for a highly volatile action that can bring a max payout worth €375,000. The game features several bonuses, including the Hit ‘n’ Roll bonus, where you can win one out of six cashpots, free spins, or instant prizes. The Hyper Bonus you can buy takes you straight to the free spins or the Hit ‘n’ Roll, depending on the price you are willing to pay. The game’s RTP is 96.86%, which is on par with the industry standard.
With 9 Blazing Cashpots, the classic fruit slots get a twist of a lifetime. This 6×4 slot with 3,600 ways to win has tons of features, including the 9 levels of Cashpots triggered by a special symbol, a Hyper Bonus, and a Hyper Bet that maximises your win potential with the help of free spins and the wild multiplier value from 1, 2, 3 or 10x the win.
The ancient Greek titan Atlas was believed to hold the skies, chained there by Zeus. Will Atlas rise to break his chains and let the sky fall is revealed in Kalamba’s Super Size Atlas slot game with six reels and 46,656 payways. The winning symbols in the game get replaced with new symbols. With each linked combo, the win multiplier increases. Also, the K-Boost feature can increase the number of starting free spins from 5 to 18. The more wins you make in the base game, the faster you can fill the K-Boost metre and increase those numbers of free spins. The game’s RTP is 97.03%, which is even more generous than what most other slots offer.
Moreover, this games provider has a lot of projects going on, and one of them revolves around researching the technology to support the forthcoming promotion tool that aims to disrupt the online gambling industry.
- Videoslots Casino
- SlotsMillion Casino
- Mr Gold Casino
- 1xSlots Casino
- PLaygrand Casino
- 135 NOUV Offices Kyle Buildings Triq Il-Mediterran St Julians STJ 1870 Malta
- Kalamba Games - The greatest games in slots
- Kalamba Games Casino Games Review - Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Jackpots
- Kalamba Games - Overview, Competitors, and Employees | Apollo.io
- Kalamba Games Casino Slots Provider Review by AboutSlots
- Kalamba Games Casino List 2021 | Best Kalamba Games Games and Casinos
- Kalamba Games - Bigwinboard.com
- Kalamba Games Company Profile: Valuation & Investors | PitchBook
- Kalamba Games to expand reach with Malta supplier licence | Legal & compliance | iGaming Business
- Kalamba Games gains ‘notable’ Greek approval - CasinoBeats
- Kalamba Games ᐈ Company Review + Online Casino List 2021
- Kalamba Slots - All Casino Games & Bonuses
- Kalamba Games Limited Review & Online Casinos List
- EGR B2B Awards 2018 shortlist revealed | EGR Intel | B2B information for the global online gambling and gaming industry