- 9 games
- Simple rules
- Different risk levels
- Non-standard live games
- Focus on presenters
- User-friendly interface
- Streams every 3-5 minutes
- Only 9 games
- No standard live games available
The studio is located in Vilnius, Lithuania, from where professional English-speaking dealers present the games. Needs to be said that the company pays special attention to the choice of their presenters. At the moment, the games are presented by more than 60 highly professional and classy dealers, which makes gaming experience easy and entertaining. Started from Lithuanian market, now BetGames have expanded to CIS countries, West Europe, Asia and Africa.
Products & Platform
- the advanced platform allows a player to play several games at a time, some of the games played without stopping;
- risk levels range from 10% of the bet to 2000 times higher bet, for cautious and risky players;
- advanced back-office includes Games and Odds Portfolio, Profit Margin, customisation opportunities, multilanguage and multicurrency options, seamless wallet, reports system, 24/7 Customer Support and more;
- Integration via single API
Lucky 5, Lucky 6, Lucky 7
The three variations of the same game. Out of 36 (42, 60) balls, 5 (6 or 7) winning balls are chosen and moved to the tube. If there are not enough winning balls, the draw is not considered deemed. If there are more than 5 (6, 7) winning balls, only the first 5 (6, 7) are taken into account. Draws run every 5 minutes.
Bet-on-Poker, Bet-on-Baccarat, War of Bets
Bet-on-Poker is players according to the similar rules as Texas Hold’em, the same as Bet-on-Baccarat, which is played as Punto Banco. In War of Bets, in its turn, Dealer and Player play against each other. The higher card wins.
Dice, Dice duel, Wheel of fortune
In Dice, five identical one-coloured dice are shuffled to present a combination of five numbers. This is similar to Dice Duel, with the difference that the latter uses two colour combination. In its turn, Wheel of Fortune is a classic money wheel, with a presenter spinning it for the pointer to land on a certain sector.