- Established in 2011
- Partnered with Microgaming in 2019
- Headquartered in Reno, Nevada
- High-quality slots producers
- Complete gaming solutions-from design to execution
- Based in the Mecca of gambling – Nevada
- Licensed under Microgaming
- HTML5 and Unity-powered slots
- No live casino and table games
The first game they developed for Microgaming was Arctic Valor™, with a number of innovative bonus features like free spins, transforming wilds, and many others.
Crazy Tooth Studio uses a proprietary framework and platform CTS Arsenal™ to develop games from initial design to the final product in record times.
To ensure quality always wins, Crazy Tooth Studio has developed their collaborative-iteration platform and framework CTS Arsenal™, on which they design games from concept to the final product at unparalleled speed. Their team of developers, designers, mathematicians, and engineers do not use template-based frameworks to mass produce games. Rather, they focus on producing only top-quality and unique games that exude originality.
Their games are developed using the latest HTML5 and Unity technology, which means the games are compatible with every game engine.
Great commercial offer
Single unified API
Best practice recommendations