- Established in 2018
- Focuses on video slots and scratchcards
- Mobile-first approach
- High-quality and immersive games
- An innovative approach to game design
- Great back office
- Has huge potential
- Flexible integration options
- No table and card games
- No live casino options
- 2018 – The company was founded
- 2019 – The company releases first Pocketz slot
- 2019 – The company receives its first award at SiGMA
- 2019 – Hacksaw Gaming gets ISO-certified
- 2020 – Hacksaw Gaming announces slots with massive jackpots
- 2020 – COO of the company interviewed for SlotCatalog
- 2020 – The company continues a series of strategic partnerships, expanding its overall web presence
- Marcus Cordes – COO at Hacksaw Gaming
- Luke Hammett – Business Development Executive at Hacksaw Gaming
- Fredrik Rubin – Head of Sales at Hacksaw Gaming
- Kamil Guclu – Investor and Advisor for Hacksaw Gaming
All of the games use cutting-edge technologies, such as HTML5, as the company employs a mobile-first approach to game design. In other words, they make games exclusively for mobile casino lovers, although they can also be played on a wide variety of other devices.
What’s more important is that Hacksaw Gaming works hard on developing new and innovative titles that players can already find in many online casinos.
- Software: Hacksaw Gaming
- Location: St Julians, Central Region, Malta
- Browser Play: Yes
- Free Play: Yes
- Dealer Chat: /
- Private Tables: /
- Graphics Quality: /
- Mobile: Yes
- US Friendly: Yes
Apart from Hacksaw Gaming, our unified API offers 60+ other providers, with thousands of games available.
Some of the online slots made by this provider are The Respinners, Cash Compass, The Haunted Circus, Cubes, My Lucky Number, Miami Multiplier, Omnom, and Stick’em.
There are 30+ scratchcards available, as this type of game was the company’s primary focus. Some popular titles include Gold Coins, Frogs Scratch, Break the Ice, Koi Cash, Double Salary for 1 Year, Shave the Beard, and more.