- 50+ games
- Bonus rounds, free spins
- Bonus program templates
- Unique game features
- Mobile compatibility
- Individual approach to clients
- Series of easy-memorable “Booming” slots
- All games tested in reliable laboratories
- Newcomer to the industry
- Humble game portfolio
- 2014 — Booming Games was first registered in Douglas, Isle of Man, where its headquarters still lie;
- 2018 — Booming Games was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, as well as by the Italian Autonomous Administration of State Monopolies;
- 2019 — Booming Games obtained a licence from the Swedish Gambling Authority — Spelinspektionen;
- 2020 — Booming Games was awarded Rising Star of the Year Award at the International Gaming Awards;
- 2020 — Booming Games was shortlisted in three categories at the 2020 EGR B2B Awards.
- Max Niehusen, CEO
- Richard Harris, Platform Product Owner
- Shane Cotter, Director of Product
- 2018 Supplier of the Year Award from Malta iGaming Excellence Awards;
- 2020 Rising Star of the Year Award from the International Gaming Awards.
Booming Games was also shortlisted for other prestigious rewards such as:
- 2019 Casino Content Supplier Award, Mobile Supplier Award, and Software Supplier Award from EGR Italy Awards;
- 2019 RNG Casino Software Award and the Innovation in Mobile Award at the EGR B2B Awards;
- 2020 Mobile Supplier Award, Mobile Gaming Software Supplier, Innovation in Mobile Award from EGR B2B Awards.
The company currently focuses on slot machines, and they are doing an outstanding job at making slot machines using the latest technology. You might think that using the latest tools to create games might not be the best idea, as that can result in a disaster for players with older devices. However, Booming Games makes and launches their games in HTML5 which runs without any problems on all devices, browsers, and operating systems.
One of the best things about Booming Games is their thorough search filter. It allows players to sort the games by:
The grids start at 1 by 3 and go all the way up to 7 by 3, with more options in between. Paylines range from 1 to 50, while players can also choose between high, low, and medium volatility games. That allows your customers to find the perfect game based on their requirements, without having to try every single game in the process of searching for the perfect one. That’s great news because some gamblers find this process annoying.
Depending on how much customisation you request, the integration time varies. If you’re only interested in some basic changes, such as changing some colours and minor elements of the user interface to match your website perfectly, the job can be done in only a couple of days.
On the other hand, we can keep making changes for weeks and months before you are fully satisfied and happy with the product. Once our API goes live on your website, you will have customer support available to you at all times. We are here to make adjustments if needed, add new things, and possibly suggest some other services that we have to offer — those might go perfectly with your casino.
The catalogue includes 50+ titles and is replenished twice a month to sustain players’ interest. An operator can choose the games he prefers instead of ordering the whole package of games.
Released in February 2018, this slot has already won the hearts of the igaming audience. Its plot is based on Woody Allen’s famous ‘Midnight in Paris’ telling about a screenwriter who went to Paris and was finding himself years ago every midnight. So, it’s time for your players to travel back in time and feel the atmosphere of the old Paris with the romance of its cobbled streets.
The slot features traditional 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. A player enjoys some attractive freespins and can also try his(er) luck with Gamble feature.
This slot is devoted to the series of ‘big city’ slots, just like Paris Nights, but in Big Apple Wins a player occurs in New York. The slots also features classic composition of 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. While spinning the reels, a player can hit big wins, mega wins and epic win, receive 10 freespins and double his(er) winning with Gamble feature.
Have you ever played a slot machine in the jungle? You have a unique opportunity to do this thanks to Booming Games and its bananas.
The game’s layout is 3 x 3, and there are plenty of great features falling on the reels, like Multiplying Wilds. If you want to add to your casino real excitement, Booming Bananas is a good choice.
Booming Seven Deluxe is a tribute to classic fruit machines with a fresh booming tinge. This 3-reel video slot has 10 paylines and offers all kinds of rewards. Wins are frequent owing to x7 multipliers, 2-way pay features and lots of surprises that keep players excited.
Oh Catarina is a colorful and funny game that can literally bring back to life. 5 reels, 15 paylines, easy to understand and rewarding features will keep players engaged.
Desert Drag is a high-octane slot featuring 9 paylines and 5 reels which bring a player a real excitement of the race in the middle of a desert. The prizes add extra adrenaline, since they can leap to 10,000 the value of the line bet.
The company will present their novels at the ICE Totally Gaming exhibition in February 6-8, 2018.
- Triq il-Wied Tal-Imsida, Level 4, Imsida, Central Region MSD 9022, Malta
- Booming Games
- Booming Games - SiGMA
- Booming Games
- Booming Games - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com
- Booming-Games - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
- Booming Games (Malta) Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- Booming Games – An Enjoyable Catalogue of Creative Slots
- Booming Games Casino Slots Provider Review by AboutSlots
- Booming Games Review & Online Casinos List
- Booming Games Casinos Listed (TOP-Listing 2021) | Mr-Gamble.com
- Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2018 Shortlist by Gambling Insider - Issuu
- Booming Games casinos and games - GMBLRS.COM