- 50+ games
- Bonus rounds, free spins
- Bonus program templates
- History and Milestones
- Information About Management
- Booming Games Software
- Software Features
- Booming Games API Integration
- Key feature
- Technology, Platform, Integration
- Promotions & bonuses
- Mobile gaming
- Trust / Credibility and Fairness
- Recognised Casinos Where the Software Can Be Found
- Unique game features
- Mobile compatibility
- Individual approach to clients
- Series of easy-memorable “Booming” slots
- All games tested in reliable laboratories
- Newcomer to the industry
- Humble game portfolio
- 2014 — Booming Games was first registered in Douglas, Isle of Man, where its headquarters still lie;
- 2018 — Booming Games was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, as well as by the Italian Autonomous Administration of State Monopolies;
- 2019 — Booming Games obtained a licence from the Swedish Gambling Authority — Spelinspektionen;
- 2020 — Booming Games was awarded Rising Star of the Year Award at the International Gaming Awards;
- 2020 — Booming Games was shortlisted in three categories at the 2020 EGR B2B Awards.
- 2021 — Booming Games secures a licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- Max Niehusen, CEO
- Richard Harris, Platform Product Owner
- Shane Cotter, Director of Product
The company currently focuses on slot machines, and they are doing an outstanding job at making slot machines using the latest technology. You might think that using the latest tools to create games might not be the best idea, as that can result in a disaster for players with older devices. However, Booming Games makes and launches their games in HTML5 which runs without any problems on all devices, browsers, and operating systems.
One of the best things about Booming Games is their thorough search filter. It allows players to sort the games by:
The grids start at 1 by 3 and go all the way up to 7 by 3, with more options in between. Paylines range from 1 to 50, while players can also choose between high, low, and medium volatility games. That allows your customers to find the perfect game based on their requirements, without having to try every single game in the process of searching for the perfect one. That’s great news because some gamblers find this process annoying.
|Game and Software Features:||Free spins, wilds, bonus rounds, high RTP|
Depending on how much customisation you request, the integration time varies. If you’re only interested in some basic changes, such as changing some colours and minor elements of the user interface to match your website perfectly, the job can be done in only a couple of days.
On the other hand, we can keep making changes for weeks and months before you are fully satisfied and happy with the product. Once our API goes live on your website, you will have customer support available to you at all times. We are here to make adjustments if needed, add new things, and possibly suggest some other services that we have to offer — those might go perfectly with your casino.
Games are made on HTML5, feature 3D High definition graphics and animation. The slots are completed with bonus rounds, deposit bonuses, free spins, welcome bonuses and more – an operator can pick up the features that suit him best. Another advantage is the possibility to wager in bitcoins.
Wild Diamond 7x is a revamped edition of classic 3-reel and 3-row slot with traditional symbols such as diamonds, bars, lucky 7s, and other notable symbols from classic mechanical slots. However, Wild Diamond 7x has a couple of tricks up its sleeve. It has a unique Multiplier x7 symbol that multiplies the winning combo 7x when it lands on a payline. The scatter symbols can trigger the free spins, while three or more wild symbols activate the 2-Way feature, where paylines for the next 10 spins pay both ways.
Sticky Bombs is a highly volatile 5×3 slot with 20 paylines and a bunch of exciting bonus features, including ten free spins triggered in the bonus round, a random bonus reel, and sticky wilds. A mixture of three special symbols (wild multiplier, scatter, and special scatters) can cover a random reel during the base game, all triggering additional bonus features. During the free spins, a random sticky wild can appear to substitute all other symbols and remain in place to boost your chances of scoring a win.
Kim’s Wild Journey is a 5×4 slot home to 20 paylines and a cascading reel feature that lets players link several wins for bigger payouts. With three or more scatters in view, players can win between 8 and 12 free spins during which extra scatters are collected. Once three extra scatters fill the Collector metre, two additional spins are credited, plus wild multipliers of different levels.
- 2018 Supplier of the Year Award from Malta iGaming Excellence Awards;
- 2020 Rising Star of the Year Award from the International Gaming Awards.
Booming Games was also shortlisted for other prestigious rewards such as:
- 2019 Casino Content Supplier Award, Mobile Supplier Award, and Software Supplier Award from EGR Italy Awards;
- 2019 RNG Casino Software Award and the Innovation in Mobile Award at the EGR B2B Awards;
- 2020 Mobile Supplier Award, Mobile Gaming Software Supplier, Innovation in Mobile Award from EGR B2B Awards.
- Buck and Butler
- Triq il-Wied Tal-Imsida, Level 4, Imsida, Central Region MSD 9022, Malta
- Booming Games
- Booming Games - SiGMA
- Booming Games
- Booming Games - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com
- Booming-Games - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
- Booming Games (Malta) Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- Booming Games – An Enjoyable Catalogue of Creative Slots
- Booming Games Casino Slots Provider Review by AboutSlots
- Booming Games Review & Online Casinos List
- Booming Games Casinos Listed (TOP-Listing 2021) | Mr-Gamble.com
- Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2018 Shortlist by Gambling Insider - Issuu
- Booming Games casinos and games - GMBLRS.COM