- 220+ games
- Top video slots
- Probably the best slot provider
- Regular award winner
- High-end 3D slots
- Luxury promotions
- Relatively small selection of non-slot games
News & Events
Aug 7, 2023
NetEnt Boosts the Twin Reels Franchise With XXXtreme Spins in the Latest Release — Twin Spin™ XXXtreme
Jul 17, 2023
Jun 22, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 3, 2023
NetEnt Invites You to Taste Scrumptious Cream and Candies in Its Latest Slot Release — Milkshake™ XXXtreme
Mar 9, 2023
Dec 16, 2022
Nov 16, 2022
About the company
After 20 years of experience, it opened offices in Malta, Ukraine, Gibraltar, US, Poland and Alderney. In 2003, NetEnt reached profitability, and in 2016 its revenue totalled EUR 149.1 m. According to the yearly reports, in 2020, the company’s revenues grew 9% compared to the previous year, thus showing a trend of continuous growth.
The provider processes 68,000 gaming transactions per minute, with players playing their games in over 100 casinos all over the world.
In 2020, Evolution Gaming announced the acquisition of NetEnt which was declared unconditional in November by the board of directors and shareholders, thus marking the deal finalized.
However, thanks to its games’ massive popularity and reputation it has built over the years, NetEnt continues to exist as a brand in its own right.
- 1963 — AB Restaurang Rouletter founded by Rolf Lundström and Bill Lindwall;
- 1968 — AB Roulett konsult & Spelautomater partnership founded;
- 1972 — The company registered as Cherry AB;
- 1996 — NetEnt founded;
- 2002 — NetEnt Casino™ launched;
- 2003 — Company starts delivering Casino Modules to customers, reaching profitability quickly;
- 2004 — Company starts delivering Casino Modules to international customers;
- 2005 — NetEnt gets a license from the Malta Gaming Authority;
- 2007 — NetEnt becomes a Cherry spin-off company and listed on NGM Equity;
- 2009 — The company makes it to the main list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange;
- 2010 — Gonzo’s QUest launched; The company receives an Alderney license;
- 2011 — NetEnt makes its first mobile games and enters the Italian market;
- 2012 — The company reaches partnership agreements with several key partners, including Paddy Power;
- 2014 — The company celebrates 31 new customer agreements with some of the industry leaders and develops a game that’s based on HTML5 technology, which would later become an industry standard;
- 2015 — NetEnt penetrates the US and Danish markets and receives licenses from the UK and Spain;
- 2016 — The company admitted to the World Lottery Association (WLA) and penetrates Bulgarian, Romanian, and Portuguese markets;
- 2017 — NetEnt enters Serbian, Czechian, and Mexican regulated markets;
- 2018 — The company launches games with Norsk Tipping, penetrating the Norwegian market; Customer agreements signed with Svenska Spel in Sweden, ATG, and Veikkaus in Finland;
- 2019 — Red Tiger Gaming becomes part of NetEnt for £200 million;
- 2020 — NetEnt was purchased by Evolution Gaming for £1.72bn/€1.91bn/$2.30bn;
- 2021 — NetEnt enters Michigan’s iGaming market;
- 2021 — NetEnt releases Gonzo’s Gold™, the latest addition to its Gonzo series;
- 2022 — NetEnt unveils a new slot called Knight Rider.
The current CEO of the company is still unknown since Therese Hillman, and no one has been appointed yet. Other important members are Mathias Hedlund, Giles Potter, Bryan Upton, and more.
- Therese Hillman, the last appointed CEO at NetEnt. A new CEO is expected in the coming months.
- Mathias Hedlund, Chairman Of The Board
- Bryan Upton, Director of Games at NetEnt
Other than slots, NetEnt has produced authentic and immersive casino table games that offer a playing experience like you would expect from a land-based Las Vegas casino straight to your mobile or computer screen. These RNG-powered games are fair, detailed, and round up the gaming offer from the provider nicely.
The company used to have a live dealer section as well, conveniently called NetEnt live. However, after Evolution bought the company, they decided to focus on slots and eliminate the live dealer section.
|Games:||Slots, blackjack, roulette, poker|
NetEnt software can be integrated into your casino environment easily through the SoftGamings single unified API. You get full support of NetEnt free rounds through API and our back office. The catalogue of games with thumbnails is being automatically replenished with new titles. You can as well build categories of games and sort them in our back office. Finally, you can let your players participate in any promotions organised by NetEnt, thus attracting more players, while the prizes are awarded fully by NetEnt. This provider always keeps up with the trends and won’t let your players get bored.
NetEnt’s online games are hugely popular among players. Their success largely depends on fascinating game stories. Players will not have to press the button only expecting fortunate combinations, they will embark on an exciting journey, seek treasures, solve ancient riddles and enjoy the unique atmosphere of Arab countries. Each month the company entertains its fans with one or two exciting new games. While creating slots, NetEnt closely collaborates with such leading companies as Universal and 20th Century Fox, which has produced such gems as Scarface, Aliens and South Park. Other most popular titles among the fans of NetEnt are Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Guns’n’Roses, Wild Wild West and Jack and the Beanstalk.
Gonzo’s Quest is NetEnt’s first platinum video slot game. It starts with a short video intro about Gonzo the conquistador, the prototype of the historical figure Gonzalo Pizzaro. This 5-reel, 10-payline slot offers the Avalanche feature which launches Free Fall features, and the winning combination triggers a spectacular 3D explosion. Players gain an unforgettable gaming experience.
Another extremely popular branded slot game from NetEnt that captivated audiences globally is Gordon Ramsay: Hell’s Kitchen. The game is based on the haughty Michelin star-awarded chef Gordon Ramsay and his famous TV shows. So, it won’t be surprising to hear his acerbic signature commentary throughout the spins. The game is played on a classic 5×3 grid with 20 paylines, and features win multipliers, free spins, and a series of bonus rounds that make it unique and entertaining.
Starburst is a 5-reel, 10-payline video slot featuring vibrant colours and an arcade atmosphere. It is preferred by players who enjoy high-paced slots and fun features. Classic Wild symbols are replaced with brand-new Starburst Wilds that increase the possibility to win astronomically!
Wild Wild West is created in the style of a comic-book, telling the story of four train robbers. 5 reels, 10 paylines, 4 Wild features, Pick and Click feature and the player – a lucky combination for winning x50 the bet.
Guns n’Roses is a legendary game, created within the framework of NetEnt Rocks Campaign. A tribute to the iconic rock band, the game features 5 reels, 20 paylines and a diversity of Wild and Bonus symbols. It starts with a video intro showing fragments of the famous rock group’s performance, and later during the game a player can choose among five hit songs to make his or her player experience as pleasurable as it gets.
- Gaming Laboratories International
- iTech Labs
- Technical Services Bureau
- Global Gambling Guidance Group
- Mobile Supplier of the year at the EGR Italy 2020 Awards
- Slot Supplier of the Year at EGR B2B Awards 2019
- EGR North America Platform of the Year at EGR North America Awards 2019
- Mobile Product of the Year at International Gaming Awards 2019
- GGA Casino Product of the Year (for Jumanji) by Global Gaming Awards London 2019
- Casino Platform Supplier at EGR Nordics Awards 2019
- EGR Software Supplier and EGR Casino Content Supplier at EGR Italy Awards 2018
- EGR Innovation in Mobile at EGR Awards 2018
- Online Casino Supplier of the Year at Global Gaming Awards London 2018
- Casino Platform Supplier in the Nordics at EGR Nordics 2018
- EGR Innovation in RNG Casino Software, EGR Mobile Supplier, and EGR RNG Casino Supplier at EGR Awards 2017
- Innovation in Mobile and Innovation in Slot Provision at EGR Awards 2016
- Slot Provider of the Year, Innovation in Mobile, and Mobile Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2015
- Hidden Talent of the Year (Fayan Pourisa) at WiG Awards 2015
- Digital Gaming Innovation of the Year at Global Gaming Awards 2014
- Mobile Supplier of the Year, Slot Provider of the Year and RNG Casino Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2014
- Women in Gaming Award for Maria Hedengren at WiG Awards 2014
- Innovator of the Year at IGA Awards 2014
- Slot Provision, Innovation in Mobile and Mobile Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2013
- Innovation in RNG Casino Software 2010-2012 at EGR Awards
- Innovation in Slot Provision 2012 at EGR Awards
- Product Launch of the Year for Divine Fortune™ Megaways™ at Global Gaming Awards 2021
- Mobile Gaming Software Supplier of the Year at EGR B2B Awards 2021
- Innovation in Slot Provision at EGR B2B Awards 2021
- Party Casino
- 888 Casino
- Slot Wolf
- Vasagatan 16, Stockholm, 111 20, SE
- NetEnt | History of NetEnt Casino Software Company
- About us | NetEnt™ Games
- NetEnt Casino Software - Company History, Games and Progressives
- Why NetEnt is a leading provider in the iGaming Industry
- NetEnt Company Profile - Office Locations, Competitors, Revenue
- NetEnt Slots 2021 - Play the Best Free NetEnt Slots at VSO
- NetEnt Casino Software Products
- NetEnt enters Michigan’s new igaming market on day one with multiple operators | NetEnt | Better Gaming
- NetEnt unveils Gonzo’s Gold™, the latest addition in its Gonzo series | NetEnt | Better Gaming
- NetEnt launches brand-new Knight Rider Video Slot | NetEnt | Better Gaming
- Divine Fortune™ Megaways™ named Product Launch of the Year | NetEnt | Better Gaming
- NetEnt celebrates two wins at this year’s EGR B2B Awards including Mobile Gaming Software Supplier | NetEnt | Better Gaming