- 100+ games
- Football betting every 90 seconds
- Innovative games
- Great variety of games
- Pioneers of virtual football
- Table games of high quality
- Solid reputation
- Not the best provider of slots
- Limited distribution of gaming content
About the company
Unlike most of the modern providers preferring niche specialization 1×2 Network develops not only classic casino soft (slots & table games) but also virtual sports (tennis, horse & dog racing, soccer & rugby), instant wins games and keno.
Constantly adding new games to the portfolio, concluding new contracts, in June 2017 provider rebranded to 1×2 Network and introduced the “Iron Dog Studio” — a new sub-company.
- 2002 – The company is founded as 1×2 Network (Football1x2 Ltd) in Brighton & Hove
- 2003 – 1×2 Network is licensed by the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom
- 2017 – By adding Iron Dog Studio and LeapGaming, 1x2gaming rebrands into 1×2 Network to expand its reach into virtual football, casino games, video slots, and sports betting software
- 2017 – 1×2 Network shifts focus from Flash to HTML5 technology and makes its games more mobile-friendly
- 2018 – 1×2 Network enters the Spanish and Colombian markets
- 2019 – 1×2 Network games are made available in the Swedish market
- 2019 – 1×2 Network gains a Notice of Recognition in Malta, from the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2020 – 1×2 Network receives a B2B supplier license from the Malta Gaming Authority to complete its list of licenses that also includes UKGC, Gibraltar, Alderney, and other gaming licenses
- 2020 – 1×2 Network launches Megaways branded slots
- 2020 – 1×2 Network’s Iron Dog Studio wins EGR Game of the Year Award
- 2021 – 1×2 Network becomes available in Denmark and Greece
- Mr. Kevin Reid, CEO,
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-a-reid/
- Mr. Christopher Reid, Commercial Manager,
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-reid-5540ba74/
- Mr. Piero Q P Carlucci, Italy/Spain/LatAm Country Manager,
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pieroqpcarlucci/
- Mr. Anthony Chapman, Head of Testing and Compliance, LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-chapman-b128094/
- Mr. Don S., Art Director and Lead Game Artist, LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-s-b4ba4715/
The company is most well-known for its variety in virtual sports, from Virtual Football Pro to Virtual Rugby. For those who prefer slots, 1×2 Network developed and published over 40 different slot machines. The company doesn’t lack casino and arcade games either. Most of the games under the “Numbers” category include the keyword Keno in their titles. To make virtual sports even more interesting, you can play Darts 180 and Penalty Shootout games. Both can be found under the “Arcade” section.
All games can be played through a web browser, which is an easy way to access your account on different devices and operating systems without any issues. Simply log in to your account and continue where you left off, or try out a brand new game. HTML5 format is the key element to a successful and satisfying mobile gaming experience, as games have been optimised for all devices out there.
|Games:||Slots, Table games, sports games|
|Game and Software Features:||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Jackpots, Multipliers|
One of the most important things is that by using our unified API, you get the latest releases from 1×2 Network in real time. Recommendations based on analysis allow you to offer each individual customer a special bundle of games and thus satisfy their gambling and gaming needs.
In the online gambling industry, great deals come 2 in 1 or sometimes even 3 in 1. With SoftGamings API, you get over 40 in 1 since there are over 40 other providers included in our unified API. That will save you both time and money, as there is no need to integrate each individual provider one by one.
Building a custom lobby in your online casino for 1×2 Network can be done in a short amount of time. If you decide to focus on this provider, that will probably be thanks to their high-quality games and our easy API integration.
Once integration is complete, the operator will be able to customize the settings (e.g. min and max bets). Plus the client also gets a unique admin-panel providing the operator with the reports and an ability to administrate the bets.
You can check some of the company’s solutions below.
A classic soccer betting game. A simple interface and more than 40 championships to choose from combined with the quick sessions. At the same time, the gambler has enough time to make a decision (90 seconds between each session).
Virtual Cup is the ultimate virtual football sports betting game that allows betting on 32 teams in the tournament all through the different stages we get to see in real-life football competitions. The tournament lasts for 40 minutes, so expect non-stop betting action. Various betting markets include Asian handicaps, correct score, first scorer, and others. The max win is capped at £10,000, while the RTP is 95.04%.
Virtual Challenge Cup
Virtual Challenge Cup is an hour-long football sports betting game where you can bet on matches in a 48-team tournament considered one of the most difficult to win. You can explore many betting markets, such as under/over 2.5 goals, correct score, handicaps, and more. The betting range goes from £0.10 to £200.
Sic Bo 888
Sic Bo 888 is a sequel to 1×2 Network’s successful Sic Bo game based on a traditional Chinese casino game. However, this release has a special twist. The game uses an 8-faced die that gives a lot more chances to win. The game’s RTP is 90.36%, while the max win is £2,430.
Roulette Diamond is a classic European roulette-based game with a new and futuristic look and gameplay. Namely, the traditional 36-number betting layout is now switched to a 40-number layout that gives you more betting opportunities that come with novel Diagonal and Quarter bets. What’s more, there is a multiball feature that lets you bet on multiple games at a time.
Baccarat is a traditional casino game with a version of its own coming from 1×2 Network. The gameplay and rules are just like in any baccarat game, with an RTP of 98.94% and a max payout of £10,000.
However, if you’re looking for something ultra modern, 1×2 Network has a solution — Iron Dog Studio slots.
Super Rainbow Megaways
Super Rainbow Megaways is an Irish-themed slot with branded Megaways mechanic that gives up to 117,649 ways to win. Follow the jolly leprechaun to the emerald city and enjoy free spins, wilds, and many other features that can lead to a payout worth 35,000x the stake.
The Da Vinci Code
If you are ready to explore the secrets of the great Da Vinci, you’ll love 1×2 Network’s The Da Vinci Code slot game. With a 5×3 grid and 243 ways to win, there are plenty of opportunities to score a winning combo. There are also two different sets of wilds and a scatter symbol that can multiply the wins and activate a free spins bonus round. The game’s RTP is set at 96%.
Tutan Keno is an Egyptian-themed 80-ball keno game where you choose between 1 and 15 numbers from the grid. If your numbers get drawn by the drum, you might be looking at wins worth 500x your stake.
Fruit Snapz is a regular Snap card game that gives 16 different chances to win prizes ranging from 1,600x the bet value.
The best credibility indicator is a list of the popular casinos using 1×2 Network’s soft. This list has more than 90 brands in it including WilliamHill, Bet365, Bwin, and VBet.
- 2017 EGR B2B Awards: Virtual Sports Supplier of the Year
- 2018 EGR B2B Awards: 1×2 Network’s Iron Dog Studios shortlisted for the Software Rising Star Award
- 2018 SBC Awards: 1×2 Network’s Iron Dog Studio shortlisted for the Rising Star in Gaming Award
- 2019 EGR B2B Awards: 1×2 Network was again nominated for Virtual Sports Supplier Award and Iron Dog Studio received a nomination for the prestigious Slot Supplier Award
- 2019 Gaming Awards: 1×2 Network was one of the finalists for the RNG Casino Supplier of the Year Award while their Iron Dog Studio was shortlisted for the Rising Star of the Year.
- 2020 The Gaming Intelligence Awards: 1×2 Network listed in the One to Watch Supplier category
- 56 Lansdowne Place, Hove, BN3 1FG, the United Kingdom
- 1X2 Network
- 1X2 Network enters Dutch gambling market
- 1X2 Network Archives - Gaming Intelligence
- 1X2 Network secures Greece supplier licence | iGaming Business
- 1X2 Network goes live with Twin Casino
- 1X2 Network, BoyleSports Unveil Online Slots Supply Deal
- Iron Dog Studio nominated for EGR B2B award
- 1x2 Gaming - explained at the iGaming glossary - MyBettingDeals
- Presenting the Gaming Intelligence Awards 2020 shortlist - Gaming Intelligence
- 1x2 Gaming Slots - All Casino Games & Bonuses
- 1x2network - SiGMA
- Iron Dog Studio Casino Software – History, Games & Online Casinos