- Established in 2011
- Megaways engine
- Exclusive titles
- Part of Evolution Group
- Highly volatile and exciting titles
- Diverse themes
- Excellent graphics
- Multilingual games
- Relatively small library of games
About Big Time Gaming
Big Time Gaming is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. However, they have multiple licenses from numerous gaming authorities, such as the UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and Malta Gaming Authority, which allows them to operate across the world.
In 2021, Evolution purchased Big Time Gaming for €450m, payable in Evolution shares and cash.
- 2011 — Big Time Gaming was founded in Sydney, Australia;
- 2012 — In December 2012, Big Time Gaming was awarded a gaming licence from Alderney Gambling Control Commission;
- 2014 — Big Time Gaming was released on Openbet and Quickfire platforms;
- 2016 — Bonanza Megaways™ slot game was launched;
- 2017 — Big Time Gaming scooped a reward for the Best iGaming Experience from Casinomeister;
- 2018 — Big Time Gaming licenced Megaways™ game mechanics to Blueprint Gaming;
- 2019 — Ladbrokes issued a dedicated Megaways™ tab with all Megaways™ slot games from Big Time Gaming.
- 2021 — Big Time Gaming released Gold Megaways™ with up to one million ways to win.
- 2021 — Evolution acquired Big Time Gaming.
- Nik Robinson, CEO
- Huw McIntosh, CTO
- Ian Schmidt, Creative Director
- Jeremy Parish, Marketing Specialist
- Jason Low, Senior Software Developer
They have produced blackjack and roulette games, as well as several tap card titles, such as Diamonds Tap Cards, Dragon Born Tap Cards, and Feathered Frenzy Tap cards, etc. However, their main focus is on video slots.
Currently, their portfolio includes 34 slot titles, all of which are of the highest quality and are available in 20 different languages. The company is best known for its exciting Megaways series of video slots and all of their games are characterised by innovation and a diverse range of themes, ensuring there is never a dull moment.
Apart from fantastic graphics, sound effects, and overall design of the slots, Big Time Gaming offers an excellent selection of progressive jackpot games. Furthermore, in addition to their current offer, the company has partnerships with GTS, Openbet & MGS, and continuously expands its game library with new releases.
|Software platform:||Big Time Gaming|
|Game and Software Features:||Megaways, free spins, bonus rounds, multipliers, wild, scatter|
In addition, you will also gain access to more than 100 other software providers that are live on our platform and have more than 10,000 games among them, all of which can be integrated just as easily and quickly.
Diamond Fruits is Big Time Gaming’s masterpiece that has quickly become one of the most popular titles from this provider. It is based on a proprietary Megacluster™ game engine. The 5×5-sized grid is home to between 7 and 25 symbols that land on the reels to form the winning cluster. The positions on the reels contain one larger and four smaller symbols. When five identical ones form a cluster, players get a corresponding payout.
The more consecutive reactions are stringed together, the better. After three, the Wild Canon Bonus is activated, adding between 5 and 15 wild symbols on the reels. If players manage to string at least seven reactions, they will receive eight free spins with unlimited multipliers, which can generate wins worth up to 6,650x.
Pirate Pays Megaways™ is a pirate-themed 6-reel slot with up to 117,649 ways to win and tons of incredible gameplay features. Two sets of scatters allow players to trigger both the regular and the enhanced bonus round. A bunch of free spins, multipliers, and high-value symbols await in the bonus round to lead to a maximum payout of 104,400x the bet. It is a highly volatile slot with an RTP of 96.23%, which means you can expect good returns if you are lucky.
Kingmaker Fully Loaded is another Megaways™ slot game that takes you to the enchanting world of medieval times and castles. The playing grid consists of five reels where up to 16,807 ways to win can be active at a time. What’s more, in the base game, four Gem Multipliers are
randomly assigned and can multiply your wins up to 99x. By landing between three and five scatters on the grid, you can expect to win up to 20 free spins with a win multiplier whose value starts at the combined total of all four gem multipliers. The max win is set at 32,400x the stake.
Furthermore, Big Time Gaming’s creative director has previously worked on a range of elaborate titles for RockStar Games, which is one of the reasons why Big Time Gaming’s titles are characterised by high-end graphics and sound.
The technology enables games to scale in size and adapt to screens of different sizes, ensuring the best experience regardless of the device you’re playing on.
In order to obtain a license for supplying online casinos with their games, a software provider must undergo numerous rigorous checks, which is why these licenses serve as an excellent testament to both fairness and security of Big Time Gaming.
- 2017 Casinomeister’s Award for The Best iGaming Software Experience of 2017 for Bonanza (#1) and Danger High voltage (#2)
Some of the most reputable online casinos that already have Big Time Gaming’s titles in their gaming libraries are:
- BitStarz Casino
- SlotWolf Casino
- Betsafe Casino
- Slotum Casino
- Wishmaker Casino
- Pelaa Casino
- Cashmio Casino
- Suite 203, 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- About — Big Time Gaming
- Games — Big Time Gaming
- Big Time Gaming Casino Software – History, Games & Casinos
- Big Time Gaming – the Boutique Online Slots Maker that Truly Speaks Innovation
- Big Time Gaming - The Megaways™ Slots Revolutionaries | Casino Life Magazine
- Big Time Gaming Pty Ltd Review & Online Casinos List
- Best iGaming Software Experience: Bonanza Slot| Meister Awards 2017
- Big Time Gaming PTY Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- Big Time Gaming Slots - All Casino Games & Bonuses
- Casinos with MGA License - Best EU licensed Casinos 2021 - Slotsoo.com