- Plenty of live casino games featuring professional dealers
- Adjustable studio scenography
- Live keno games available
- Professional dealers
- Unique and innovative titles
- State-of-the-art technology
- Groundbreaking user interface for live games
- Only live casino games available
- 2006 — The company started operating land-based outlets
- 2016 — TVBET launched as a live casino company
- 2017 — The company hires dealers and starts their education
- 2018 — The company makes a debut at SAGSE Expo
- 2019 — TVBET takes part at ICE Totally Gaming London 2019
- 2019 — The company takes part in iGB Live! 2019 Amsterdam
- 2019 — TVBET visits ICE Africa 2019
- 2019 — The company visits iGB Affiliate Lisbon
- 2020 — Four games certified by GLI
- 2020 — The company visits ICE London 2020
- Peter Korpusenko — CEO at TVBET
- Software platform: TVBET
- Software technology: HTML5
- Games: Live casino games
- Mobile gaming: Yes
- Software licensed: Yes
- Game Features: jackpots, side bets, unique games
War of Elements is an easy and fast-paced card game played between a player and a dealer, and it’s available round the clock. Both the player and the dealer get one card, and the winner is the one with a higher card. However, there are plenty of betting options that make this game more entertaining, as players can bet on colour, suit, value, final result, and much more.
WheelBet (or simply Wheel) is a live casino game inspired by Wheel of Fortune combined with the elements of American roulette. Essentially, instead of a standard roulette wheel, the live dealer spins a big wheel featuring numbers 1 – 36 and two zero fields.
21Bet is a form of blackjack that’s often played in Russia where it’s simply called Russian blackjack or Ochko. The rules are pretty similar to standard blackjack but with several exciting differences, such as a 36-card deck.
Moreover, the company was also shortlisted for the category “Online Casino Supplier of the Year” at Global Gaming Awards London 2020.
- Astok Ltd, 12 Thasou, 3rd Floor, Office 302, 1087 Nicosia, Cyprus