We develop feature-rich turnkey platforms, white label platforms, self-service solutions and bitcoin casino solutions. Our platform has an advanced loyalty system, together with gamification and tournaments features and unlimited customisation options for your choice.
We provide the best gaming providers, including Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, QuickSpin, Microgaming, BetConstruct, NetEnt and much more via a single integration. You don’t have to spend much time going through lengthy legal discussions to integrate gaming software into your casino – we provide you with the necessary games the next day.
Our platform is able to handle millions of transactions per day without glitches and slow-downs. Our uptime metrics are one of the best in the industry and our support is working 24×7 to solve any issues you might encounter. We provide many things as a standard package, like a standard game catalogue with high-quality thumbnails, country restrictions, customizable limits, seamless wallet integration and more. We issue updates to our platform weekly, so you can be sure that you have all the latest features and upgrades that you get as a part of your integration, with no hidden fees.
Apart from that, you can get all other services related to building your own online gambling business, like gaming licensing, banking, company incorporation and hosting.
Finally, you can get step-by-step recommendations on how to grow your casino into a profitable business, thanks to our Customer Success Department and strong promotion & SEO team.
In one word, we have all you need to start and run your successful online casino business, and to join our family of 150+ satisfied clients worldwide.
Artyom has 10+ years of experience in complex B2B and B2C sales, business development, and management consulting in iGaming, IT, banking, and financial industries.
Artyom is an extremely direct, open-minded, and target-oriented white-label and turnkey solutions team leader who is always ready to take on the most challenging ideas and projects. As a quick thinker and efficient problem solver in a fast-paced environment, he has proven his passion and dedication to innovative iGaming projects and ventures.
Together with the Key Account Management Team, he has helped over 100 start-ups and experienced gaming companies turn their dreams into reality and launch their most ambitious gaming projects. SoftGamings’ clients are happy that Artyom and his team have helped them overcome obstacles and meet milestones, skyrocketing their businesses and achieving their best performance.
Sergey has over 10 years of experience in sales, five of which are in the IT field. Having gained working experience in the gambling industry with SoftGamings, Sergey specialises in CIS and European markets. He focuses on the specifics of work, is experienced in maintaining easy communication with the client, can identify clients’ needs quickly, and is able to find the most suitable solution for the client.
Carlos has an HR Management degree and more than 15 years of experience in financial markets and casino and sportsbook industries. He is currently a Key Account Manager at SoftGamings. Carlos specialises in the LATAM market and all Spanish / Portuguese – speaking countries around the globe. He speaks Spanish and Portuguese fluently and is currently learning French.
Carlos posee un título de gestión de recursos humanos y tiene más de 15 años de experiencia en Mercados Financieros, Casino y Sportsbook de renombre, y actualmente es Gerente de Cuentas Clave en SoftGamings. Carlos se especializa en el mercado LATAM y en todos los países de habla hispana / portuguesa en todo el mundo. Habla con fluidez: español, portugués y aprender francés en este moment.
Carlos é formado em gestão de RH e tem mais de 15 anos de experiência em mercados financeiros, renomado cassino e apostas esportivas e atualmente é gerente de contas-chave da SoftGamings. Carlos é especialista no mercado da América Latina e em todos os países de língua espanhola / portuguesa em todo o mundo. Falando fluentemente – espanhol, português e aprendendo francês no momento.
Shira has an Architecture degree and Audiovisual Media Master’s degree. She has worked in retail store design and managed operations in over 33 countries, with the responsibility of customer relations for more than 80 store design projects for global clothing brands. She has 4+ years in client communication experience and 2+ years of sales experience. Shira has excellent client relations, a good sense of responsibility, and a professional yet easy and interactive communication style. She also specialises in the Turkish market.
Şira, Mimarlık ve tasarım Fakültesi mezunudur ve Görsel Medya ve Ses üzerine yüksek lisans bitirmiştir. Türk Mağazacılık endüstrisindeki dev markalarla 33 farklı ülkede 80 farklı mağaza tasarım projesinde projelendirme ve müşteri ilişkileri yönetimi geçmişi vardır.4 yıldan fazla müşteri ilişkileri, 2 yıldan fazla da satış tecrübesi bulunmaktadır. Mükemmel müşteri ilişkileri, sorumluluk duygusu ve aynı zamanda kolay, etkileşimli bir iletişim için kendisine güvenebilirsiniz. Şira aynı zamanda Türk marketi üzerine uzmanlaşmıştır.
Danila has a background in sales and project management in another field. He has a Business Administration degree. Lack of past working experience specifically in the gambling industry is offset by great enthusiasm for work and attention to customers’ needs. He specialises in European markets, CIS, and Africa.
A multi-tasking employee with 4+ years of experience in sales and iGaming industry. Artur has strong meeting, planning and facilitation skills, he has an ability to communicate with the client effectively and build relationships of trust. As a Key Account Manager at SoftGamings, he can provide assistance in the launch of an online casino targeting any location.
With a Management and Economics degree and 10 years of international business development experience in different areas of IT, Sergey guides his clients to success in the gaming industry with relish and responsibility. Having a background in completely different IT markets, such as telecommunications, software development, enterprise scaled hardware, data centre, and cryptocurrency businesses, Sergey’s result-oriented way of thinking allows him to achieve better results with his clients. Since he joined the gambling industry in 2020, Sergey already left his footprint with noticeable achievements in South American, European, and Asian iGaming markets.
In the iGaming business, 2020 was marked by ICE London Expo at ExCel exhibition centre where SoftGamings was on display as one of the top casino solution providers that come from 150 different countries. Therefore, clients could see firsthand what we have to offer.
Moreover, potential clients could also see our product in one of Europe’s biggest iGaming conferences, the 2019 SiGMA conference in Malta. Apart from a detailed presentation of the product, clients could also enjoy some of our unique lotteries and prize contests with a number of lucrative rewards.
Our presence in G2E Asia gaming trade show that deals with ASEAN gaming markets, financial technology and investment, cybercrime and security, and gaming and integrated resorts was marked by our Robot Show led by the evil Megatron and his hunt for SoftGamings’ robots.
Attending conferences and expos, such as Russian Gaming Week in Moscow, Casino Beats Summit in London, and many others, is crucial for our business and a perfect opportunity to show our potential clients how our sportsbook, turnkey, white-label, and other solutions can provide a competitive edge all casino operators seek.
The appraisal from our European peers extends to other continents as well, which is demonstrated by our nomination in the Best B2B Digital Product Solution category by 2019 G2E Asia Awards.
One of our proudest moments was being at the receiving end of the Best Platform of the Year award issued by Betting Awards at the 2019 Russian Gaming Week conference in Moscow, known as one of the most significant events on Russian soil.
The year 2019 was particularly fruitful for SoftGamings, which can be seen in winning another award for the Best Online Casino Provider of the Year at BSG Awards 2019.
It is worth noting that besides winning the BSG Award, we were shortlisted and came close to winning awards in Rising Star in Baltic Sports Betting Technology, Sports Betting Innovation in the Baltics, Best Sports Betting Provider in the Baltics, Online Casino Innovator in the Baltics, and Rising Star in Baltic Online Casino Technology categories.
Shortlisted in two categories — White Label Supplier of the Year and the Best Multi-Channel Supplier
- “Online casino platform, games & services”. totallygaming.com.
- “Svetlana Gasel SoftGamings Choice Matters”. sbcnews.co.uk.
- “SoftGamings Top-notch online casino platform”. igamingbusiness.com.
- “Softgamings is a leader in the development of gaming platforms”. sbcnews.co.uk.
- “SoftGamings and Pinnacle join forces”. calvinayre.com.
- “New deal agreed between SoftGamings and EGT Interactive”. econotimes.com.
- “SoftGamings and Betradar Become Certified Partners”. europeangaming.eu.
- “SoftGamings partners with Kiron”. intergameonline.com.
- Snook, Dan. “SoftGamings and SA Gaming announce partnership”. calvinayre.co.
- “SoftGamings becomes new Spinmatic distribution channel”.igamingbusiness.com.
Fundamentals of Our Business
- We offer more than just software – Our casino software solutions wouldn’t be possible without the dedication and expertise of our highly specialised teams that deal with the security of our servers and games, handle every casino game and their integration, and support sportsbook solutions. All of our services and products are modelled according to specific demands from clients and tweaked to meet the requirements of regional gambling jurisdictions you wish to operate in. Remember, we are here every step of the way.
- We constantly improve our content – Our sportsbook and casino solutions are carefully analysed and improved to keep up with the latest developments in the iGaming industry. We will continuously seek new software providers to enhance our gaming content and add more market value to it. We will add new payment methods and find more ways to improve your position on the market.
- We are in it for the long run – We are in this together. We share everything with our clients, both the good and the bad. Especially revenue-wise. We will patiently support and build your casino or sportsbook business, and as your margins and revenue grow, so will ours. We will always be there to adapt and improve the products and services to get the most out of the situation in the market.
- Flexibility is our middle name – Our software is highly modular, meaning it allows you to take either the entire solution we offer or bits and pieces of it. You can use our front-end casino and sportsbook solutions and combine them with your back end. We are flexible and agile, and so are our solutions.