- Studios (Latvia, Malta, Tbilisi), physical casinos
- 700+ tables, 3000+ dealers
- Many dealer languages
- 40+ games, e.g. Immersive Roulette, Dream Catcher
- About the provider
- History of Evolution Gaming
- History & Milestones
- Company Info
- Information About Management
- Key Features
- Evolution Gaming Software
- Software Features
- Evolution Gaming API Integration
- Games offered by Evolution Gaming
- Mobile gaming
- Platform features
- Promotions & Bonuses
- Credibility and Fairness
- White Label
- Back Office
- Responsible Gaming
- The best Live dealer provider
- Regular award winner
- Native speaking dealers
- Dedicated tables
- The largest portfolio of games
- Hardly any
News & Events
Jun 21, 2022
Jun 8, 2022
Apr 13, 2022
Apr 4, 2022
Feb 25, 2022
Feb 21, 2022
Feb 16, 2022
Feb 8, 2022
About the provider
It is worth noting that the leading developer of the live dealer software system has been awarded the prize “Live Casino Supplier of the Year” by EGR B2B Awards 11 times in a row from 2010 to 2020. Evolution Gaming has studios across Europe and North America. The company was established in 2006 in Sweden. During the first three years of their activity, Evolution Gaming cooperated with other operators, after which the first studio was opened in Riga, Latvia. Another studio opened in Malta in 2014. Recently one more studio was opened in Tbilisi, Georgia as well as a studio in Vancouver, Canada and New Jersey, USA. Since 2016, Evolution Gaming has been streaming its Dual Play solutions from land-based casinos, which means that online players can join those playing in physical casinos. At present, such an option is available in The Hippodrome in London, Dragonara Casino in Malta, Genting’s casinos across the UK and Grand Casino, Bucharest to name but a few. Evolution Gaming has over 700 tables and approximately 3,000 live dealers.
2011 to 2012 saw Evolution boosting their presence on the European market. They became the first live dealer operator to be approved by an Italian regulator, and further scaled up their production premises and gaming floor in Latvia. They obtained the Class 4 licence from MGA (Malta) and brought out first mobile-compatible live tables.
In the following three years, the company focused on enlarging its footprint on the existing markets and cementing its presence in new countries. Evolution set up a new studio in Malta, proudly presented its 100th live table in Riga and introduced to the market some innovative titles like Ruleta En Vivo, Live Three Card Poker and Caribbean Stud Poker.
Over the last years, Evolution Gaming got global acclaim and won dozens of professional awards including Product Innovation of the Year (GGA, Las Vegas), Digital Product of the Year, Best In-Casino Streaming Live Dealer Provider, to name but a few. Their products are acquired by hundreds of online casinos because the Evolution brand name is used as an endorsement and attracts gamblers from all over the globe.
In 2020, that brand turned into something even bigger than it was before. Namely, Evolution Gaming became the owner of both NetEnt and Red Tiger, two competitive software providers, and went through a complete rebranding process that resulted in what it now is — simply Evolution, and got the biggest market share ever before.
However, the expansion does not seem to have ended with the acquisition of NetEnt and Red Tiger. In 2021, Evolution has launched a first-ever live game show that brings together live casino gaming and slots. Also, the company has announced plans to purchase Big Time Gaming, another notable casino software provider, and thus cement its position as the absolute leader of the entire industry.
- 2006 — Evolution Gaming was founded
- 2009 — Studio in Riga became four times bigger to facilitate the growing demand
- 2011 — Evolution Gaming became the first online Live Casino provider to be approved by Italian Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli (ADM) and Denmark’s SKAT
- 2012 — Evolution Gaming launched Live Casino Hold ’Em and received the Malta Gaming Authority Class 4 licence
- 2015 — Evolution Gaming launched Caribbean Stud Poker, Baccarat Squeeze and Multi-camera Immersive Lite Roulette
- 2015 — Evolution Gaming received Belgium’s A-licence
- 2017 — Evolution Gaming got listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and started streaming Dual Play Roulette live at Grosvenor’s Victoria Casino
- 2018 — Evolution Gaming established its 8th studio and acquired Ezugi
- 2019 — Evolution Gaming secured Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board licence
- 2020 — Evolution Gaming entered the South African market
- 2020 — Evolution Gaming buys NetEnt
- 2020 — Evolution Gaming rebrands and changes name to Evolution
- 2020 — Evolution opens live casino studios in Pennsylvania, USA, and Lithuania
- 2021 — Evolution launches Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt™, its first game VR mode game and the first one that blends slots and live games
- 2021 — Evolution prepares to acquire Big Time Gaming
- 2021 — Evolution launches its third live casino studio in Michigan, USA
- 2022 — Evolution enters the newly regulated gambling market of Ontario
The management of the company is composed of many experienced individuals, like Martin Carlesund who is the CEO of the company. There is also David Craelius, company’s Chief Technology Officer, and Sebastian Johannisson, Chief Commercial Officer. Evolution Gaming annual revenue is around €365.8 million.
- Martin Carlesund — Group Chief Executive Officer at Evolution Gaming
- David Craelius — Chief Technology Officer at Evolution Gaming
- Todd Haushalter — Chief Product Officer and Games Operations at Evolution Gaming
- Sebastian Johannisson — Chief Strategy Officer at Evolution Gaming
- Jacob Kaplan — Chief Financial Officer at Evolution Gaming
- 2009–2019 EGR B2B awards: Evolution was crowned Live Casino Supplier of the Year for ten consecutive years
- 2010 EGR B2B: Software Rising Star of the Year award
- 2014 EGR B2B: Immersive Roulette was crowned Game of the Year
- 2018 EGR Nordics awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year
- 2018 EGR Nordic awards: Multi-Channel Supplier of the Year award
- 2018 G2E Las Vegas Global Gaming awards: Lightning Roulette won Product Innovation of the Year award
- 2019 SBC awards: Innovation in Casino Entertainment award
- 2019 EGR Italy awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year award
- 2019 American Gambling awards in New Jersey: Service Provider of the Year award
- 2019 EGR North America awards: Casino Supplier of the Year award
- 2019 Global Gaming awards London: Online Casino Supplier of the Year award
- 2020 EGR Nordics awards: Casino Content Supplier of the Year award
- 2020 Gaming Intelligence awards: Casino Supplier of the Year and Game of the Year awards
- 2021 Live Casino Supplier of the Year for the 12th consecutive year at EGR B2B Awards
- 2021 Innovation in RNG Casino Software award at EGR B2B Awards
- 2021 Best Online Casino Supplier at Global Gaming Awards
Evolution Gaming products are probably the best in the industry of Live dealer games, which is achieved by using quality technical equipment, educating croupiers and aiming at the best quality in general.
The Evolution Gaming studios are equipped with cameras, lighting, microphones and playback monitors, so that presenters would be in full control of what players see. Speaking of the dealers, they are all well-trained in the Evolution Gaming Academy spaces, which are located in Latvia and Malta.
The Evolution Gaming software is perfect for all devices, keeping a unique HD multi-camera experience. Players are also capable of playing several games simultaneously. In the Evolution Gaming portfolio you can find games for any taste – roulettes, baccarat, wheel of fortune, jackpot games, VIP solutions… Nearly every month the company introduces some new soft, wins an award or announces future plans, so the overall offering is always being updated.
|Software platform:||Evolution Gaming|
SoftGamings clients don’t have to worry about keeping up with the latest offerings from Evolution Gaming. Our company always update our operators on new games and develops specific offerings for our clients, as well as provides analysis-based recommendations on the promotion of the games. Once you integrate Evolution Gaming via our single unified API, you will be informed about any important updates.
The full suite of Evolution Gaming products is available as a part of our unified API with 40+ more providers. It saves considerably the time of integrating all providers you want to have in your casino. You also have an opportunity to build a custom lobby for Evolution Gaming in your online casino. Players will be able to easily find games they want, as well as to pay in all main currencies, including cryptocurrencies, and see bet history. The bet history is available in our back office, where you can see card hands in Blackjack and Baccarat, Roulette numbers and full table winning bets.
The Evolution Gaming platform offers over 35 games, from which many long-standing favourites can be found. The following games are presented in many versions, each of them having distinctive features:
Lightning Roulette is one of Evolution’s most recognisable games, which frequently sits atop most lists of the best live dealer games. What makes it so special is not only the spectacular Art Deco environment but also unique gameplay that features RNG-powered elements. Namely, with Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts as its side bets, players can win multipliers of 50x, 100x, 200x, 300x, 400x and 500x times their bet size. The game has won multiple recognitions and awards over the years, such as “Product Innovation of the Year” at the Global Gaming Awards and “Game of the Year” at G2E Las Vegas and EGR.
Evolution Gaming is the only brand offering the unique Immersive Roulette that relies on unmatched Hollywood technology and shooting with multiple cameras. An attractive girl rotates the wheel, and while the ball is moving players can observe it from several angles. Slow motion replay allows a player to clearly see the winning number and colour. In addition, a player can see the results of the last 500 games. Being the world’s most advanced Roulette, this game has gained enormous popularity among gambling fans.
Dream Catcher is another gorgeous product from Evolution Gaming, a money wheel, created by a special order exclusively for the company. It is streamed from an excellent studio and accompanied by astonishing sound effects that are synchronised to the game. A player is able to engage the game action with the help changing camera angles. It is especially suitable to attract slot players.
Blackjack is the fastest online Blackjack game in the world. Pre-Decision allows making bets simultaneously with the first player. The minimum bet starts with EUR 5.00 for the main seat and EUR 0.50 for Bet Behind, and the number of players betting behind is unlimited.
Baccarat Squeeze is especially suitable for those who like the ritual of squeeze. The game features a multi-camera view, default pairs side bets and further optional side bets. Close-ups and the multi-camera view enrich the gaming experience.
Casino Hold ’em
Casino Hold ’em is a version of a popular five-card Texas Hold ’em which will add diversity to your casino. In this game players play against the house and not against each other. The product attracts both old and new players, and beginners and enthusiasts.
The company rightfully claims itself “the world’s leading Live Casino on Mobile.” The games are optimised in such a way that they can be played on desktop, tablet and a mobile phone, supporting iOS or Android. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and one doesn’t even have to download an app to play.
- The best video quality (full HD)
- A user-friendly interface that can be easily understood even by beginner players
- Latest technologies which enable regular improvements to be made to the software, making it more functional and productive
- An advanced back office with possibilities to manage users, assign bonuses, receive reports and chat.
- Certified by the industry’s leading gaming compliance testing and auditing laboratory, NMI
- Seamless and secure integration, which includes several components:
- Seamless API – for integration of games
- SSL protocol – for security
- One Wallet integration – for holding funds in the licensee’s system
- Funds Transfer integration – for placing bets using the funds held in the licensee’s system
- Evolution Gaming Latvia, 151 Brivibas iela, Riga, LV
- Evolution Gaming - Company Connections
- Evolution Gaming | iGaming Business Directory
- Evolution wins big at EGR B2B Awards 2020
- The Story of How Evolution Gaming Came to Dominate the Live Casino Market
- Evolution Gaming Casinos - One of the Leaders in the Business
- Evolution Gaming Software - Cutting Edge Casino Software Company
- Evolution Gaming Company Profile - Office Locations, Competitors
- EVO.SE | Evolution Gaming Group AB Company Profile & Executives
- Evolution Gaming 10 Year History infrographic