- 6,300 hybrid sports tournaments to bet on
- Live betting available 14 hours a day
- Wide range of betting markets
- Match turnover every three minutes
- Fully managed SaaS providing trading, gaming content, and data
- Adjustable margins
- Matches and bets provided by Sportradar
- Mobile-first approach
- Only hybrid basketball available at the moment
About Twain Sport
In Twain Sport’s events, two professional athletes compete against each other on separate courts to score the most points in a 60-second action. Tournaments last for one hour and feature eight players battling in custom-built arenas to reach the finals. With 420 games per month, you get 6,300 matches you can bet on in the same timeframe.
The pre-match betting services are provided by BetGames, under an exclusive agreement between the company and Hybrid Sports League. Sportradar provides the odds, while its Universal Fraud Detection System ensures the integrity of betting and the sport itself.
- August 2022 — Twain Sport created by BetGames and Hybrid Sports League
- August 2022 — Players from Rytas Vilnius basketball club compete head-to-head in 60 seconds of action to mark the product launch
- Šarūnas Mazalas — Chairman of Twain Sport
- Petras Kuneika — Content manager at Twain Sport
For now, the only available game is T-Basket. However, T-Kick, a football-based game, is coming soon, with more titles to follow in 2023.
Twain Sport created a mobile-first product using the latest state-of-the-art technology that allows players to take their betting experience on the go.
The Hybrid Sports League establishes the rules of the game and ensures the Twain Sport tournaments comply with the rules and implement anti-match fixing protocols. Betting on Twain Sport tournaments is allowed in every jurisdiction that permits both sports and non-sports novelty wagering.
|Software platform:||Twain Sport|
The entire process happens quickly under the watchful eye of our IT experts, who can perform numerous customisation procedures in a matter of days.
Twain Sport products are compatible with multiple currencies, including cryptocurrencies, and the interface is available in multiple languages, promoting a localised experience.
Players take the ball from the illuminated rack randomly selected by the computer. The sequence is the same for both sides. Each shot can be valued at 1, 2, or 3 points, depending on the computer’s choice. The value of the shots and the score is always visible to the user but not available to players until the game ends. Once the 60 seconds expire, players can take the last shot from the illuminated rack.
If the result is a tie, victory is determined based on better shooting accuracy. If that score is identical as well, then the better-ranked player takes the win.
There are over 100 different betting markets to explore for pre-game betting on T-basket, while live betting is not allowed. The markets are divided into outrights, match, and shot values bets, including match or group winner, total points, player to finish in the finals, and many more.
- Ežero g. 2B, Antežerių k., Vilniaus r. Lithuania LT-14158