- Established in 2015
- Licensed by Curacao
- Great player base
- Multiple currencies
- Supports all languages
- Live 24/7
- Bingo and table games
- Relatively small game library
LiveGames boasts over one million players across 600 operators and 40+ platforms it cooperates with. It is present in Africa, LatAm, Asia, and other markets across the globe.
LiveGames is licensed by Curacao, which allows them to operate in numerous jurisdictions regulated by this gaming authority. What’s more, regardless of your location, LiveGames’ solution will allow you to bet on any device, in any language, as well as with any currency.
LiveGames might still be considered a newcomer to the industry, having only been established back in 2015. However, their feats and milestones point out that we are dealing with a serious industry contender.
- 2015 — LiveGames is founded
- 2015 — LiveGames launches its trademark game Tombala
- 2019 — LiveGames releases Tombala Slots, Kılıç, and Over Under
- 2020 — The company makes over 200 million transactions
- 2021 — LiveGames creates first-ever Branded Live Roulette
- 2022 — Over 400 million transactions recorded
- Avi Ortas, Founder and CEO at LiveGames Limited
- Sergey Marevkiy, CEO at LiveGames
While LiveGames doesn’t have the biggest portfolio out there, the company has managed to gather more than 100,000 monthly players in a short time after their inception. Furthermore, their player-focused design has helped the company gather a loyal player base that keeps growing. As we have pointed out, the number of unique players exceeded the one million mark with over 400 million transactions in 2022.
All of their games are designed to provide their players with an authentic casino experience. To make things even better, their games are available 24/7.
There are various customization and branding options available through LiveGames. The green screen feature available in live roulette, for example, lets operators put their own marketing material on the screen and increase player engagement considerably. What’s more, LiveGames released the first vertical roulette table in the industry which is perfect for all mobile devices.
|Games:||Live casino games, slots|
|Game Features:||HD quality, branding opportunities, vertical tables, heat maps|
In addition, you will also gain access to every casino game provider that is currently live on our platform. The list includes over 200 software providers that have more than 10,000 games among them.
Live Roulette is an exciting new addition to LiveGames’ portfolio. It is the first live game from the provider with branding options and multiple gaming features. On the face of it, it is a classic European roulette game. However, it’s more than that. Live Roulette is the first game that offers a heat map of the roulette table that lets you see the numbers others players are betting on in the same session. Also, you can access the game in vertical mode.
VIP Tombala works just like the original version of the game where you have to purchase tickets and mark the numbers as the dealer draws them from the machine. However, in the VIP version, the prices of tickets skyrocket and so do the payouts. It is a perfect game for high rollers who prefer a laid back style of play.
- Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commercepark, Willemstad, Curaçao
- LiveGames Limited | LinkedIn
- Avi Ortas's email & phone | Livegames's Founder and Chief Executive Officer email
- Livegames Limited
- LiveGames Online Casinos - Software - GamblersPick
- Livegames Limited - Overview, Competitors and Decision Makers from Ukraine
- LiveGames Limited Email Formats & Employee Phones — IT Services | SignalHire
- LiveGames LLC | DOU
- LiveGames LLC Online Gaming Sites
- Live Tombala and Gaming Sites - Online Casino City
- Free Slot Games – Le Glittz