- Forward-thinking approach to game design.
- Innovative game features & exciting themes
- Small file sizes for optimised loading speeds
- Mobile first with unique BIG REEL PORTRAIT™ mode.
- Headquarters in London, UK
- Founded by a team of industry experts
- Exciting innovative slots
- Crypto inspired games (100 Bit Dice, 1000XBusta)
- Excellent localization (30+ languages)
- Cross platform support & BIG REEL PORTRAIT™ mode
- 4ThePlayer directly promote to players creating demand
- Small number of titles
Despite being a new game supplier, 4ThePlayer has made a big impact with its games being available in over 500 online casinos worldwide!
- 2018 — 4ThePlayer was founded as a gaming startup company based in London.
- 2019 — Henry McLean, former Playtech’s Head of Product Marketing, was appointed Commercial and Marketing Director of 4ThePlayer.
- 2019 — 4ThePlayer received a gaming licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- 2019 — 9k Yeti, the debut slot from 4ThePlayer, was declared the second best online slot by the famous review site Online-Slot.co.uk.
- 2020 — 4ThePlayer was shortlisted in EGR B2B Awards’ Software Rising Star category.
- 2020 — Andrew Porter, 4ThePlayer’s CEO and founder, was named in the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 in 2020.
- 2021 — 4ThePlayer looks to expand its reach in the US market.
- Andrew Porter, CEO – (16 years of gaming experience, former Casino Content Director at Playtech, recently named in the Gaming Intelligence HOT 50)
- Chris Ash, Director & Business Development – (founder of Ash Gaming purchased by Playtech, former Head of Open Platform Strategy at Playtech, angel investor and advisor to software companies)
- Thomas Scalzilli, Creative Director -(former partner of Brazilian based Bendito Design working with big clients such as Danone, Pepsico and Kellogg’s. Experience in the film and advertising industry)
The games are filled with superb graphics and audio effects, as well as proprietary game mechanics and bonus features, such as the Dual Spin ™ mechanic with two Spin buttons that add excitement and increase the win potential of every spin.
So far, 4ThePlayer has produced eight different slots and table games, so they clearly value quality over quantity, which is a sound strategy when making a name for yourself in the casino business.
|Games:||Slots and dice games|
Given the brand’s preference for mobile gaming, casinos will have no problems catering to the needs of both desktop players and those who prefer gaming on the go. In addition to games from 4ThePlayer, SoftGamings’ platform can offer you more than 3,000 other games from 150+ providers that will significantly bolster your chances of becoming the leading gambling site on the market.
9k Yeti is a highly volatile 4,096 ways slot with a maximum win of over 9,000 X.Featuring a Free Spins Bonus with a Snowstorm feature, where losing spins are swept around the reels into a guaranteed win!Featuring BIG REEL PORTRAIT™ using up to 80% of the players portrait phone.
6 Wild Sharks is a truly innovative 4,096 ways slot, featuring WILD CHOICE™, the feature that puts the player in control of the action! In the Advanced mode the player can buyLocked Wilds on the reels, in the free spins bonus they can trade spins for Locked Wilds! Also featuring 4ThePlayer’s exclusiveBIG REEL PORTRAIT™ making portrait mode an immersive entertainment experience.
The ultimate revolution on cascading games, with newSlot Slider™ feature symbols slide directly into explosive ways, creating more chained explosions up to a record-breaking 107 chained wins and max win of over 14,700 x bet! Also a Bonus feature with an increasing multiplier up to x99 times.
Exclusively available from 4ThePlayerthis game has huge appeal, not just to players familiar with Crypto Dice games but also for players who will enjoy this fun, fast and fresh approach to table gaming. The game itself is simple, the player bets on the outcome of a dice 0 – 100, will it be under or over? No complicated table layouts or confusing cards, just a simple quick bet.
Therefore, the company went through a complex procedure put in place by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and managed to attain what is regarded as the most coveted gaming licence in the business.
- Pokerstars Casino
- Mr Green