- Founded in 1994
- Slingo is a unique game offered only by this brand
- Regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority
- Operated by SkillOnNet
Slingo is a unique casino content provider that combines slots and bingo with table games to create a unique online gaming experience.
- A long and successful history (25+ years)
- Offers 33+ unique and innovative games
- Licensed by an official regulatory body
- Powered by HTML5 technology
- No traditional casino games
- 1994 — Slingo is founded; the concept of Slingo invented;
- 1997 — Slingo launched as a real-money game in land-based casinos in the US;
- 2001 — Slingo scratch cards launched in the US;
- 2003 — Slingo was licensed to Zynga, allowed to develop free-to-play social games;
- 2015 — Slingo IP acquired by Gaming Realms, UK site launched;
- 2016 — Deal or No Deal Slingo launched;
- 2017 — Slingo games distributed to US operators; licensing deal with SG for Slingo Rainbow Riches;
- 2018 — Slingo games launched on several UK sites;
- 2019 — New operators welcomed Slingo games, including the ones licensed by Malta & New Jersey;
- 2020 — International distribution continues;
- 2021 — Slingo continues to expand into various markets;
- 2022 — Slingo content gets licensed in Connecticut.
- Michael Buckley – Executive Chairman at Gaming Realms
- Jim Ryan – Non-Executive Director at Gaming Realms
- Mark Wilson – Non-Executive Director at Gaming Realms
- Chris Ash – Non-Executive Director
- Mark Blandford – Non-Executive Director
- Mark Segal – Chief Finance Director
- 2018 – Innovation of the Year for Slingo Rainbow Riches by WhichBingo Awards
- 2020 – Slingo Rainbow Riches nominated for Game of the Year by EGR Virtual Awards
- 2020 – Slingo Rainbow Riches won Best Slot Game award by WhichBingo Awards
- Slingo Rainbow Riches — Inspired by the Irish mythology and culture, Slingo Rainbow Riches is filled with magic, leprechauns and hidden treasures.
- Slingo Monopoly — Inspired by the legendary board game, Slingo Monopoly is a perfect mix of bingo, slots and Monopoly.
- Slingo Riches — This is a classic Slingo game, and the first-ever to be released as a real-money game.
- Slingo Extreme — An upgraded version of Slingo Riches, the Extreme version, brings faster gameplay and higher jackpots.
- Slingo Deal or No Deal — This Slingo title is inspired by the legendary TV game show.
- Slingo Advance — A retro rendition of the game where players are transported to the outer space to play Slingo.
- Spin Genie
- Vegas Casino
- Take Me Out Games
- Pocket Fruity
- United Kingdom
- Address 2 Valentine Place SE1 8QH LONDON United Kingdom
Slingo is both a type of online casino game and a company. The company creates Slingo titles which you can offer on your platform with the help of SoftGaming’s unified API system.
Slingo offers Slingo games such as Slingo Rainbow Riches, Slingo Deal or No Deal, Slingo Monopoly, and more.
Yes, the company and the games are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Yes, Slingo games are licensed, regulated, and regularly audited for fairness. Moreover, all of them use RNG to ensure maximum fairness levels.
Slingo offers unique games that you cannot find anywhere else. In other words, your platform will attract thousands of Slingo lovers who are looking for a way to play this game on the web.
- Slingo Originals - Original Mobile Gaming
- About - Slingo Originals
- IGT and Gaming Realms sign Slingo licensing deal - CasinoBeats
- Slingo's 19-year history shows how casual game design has developed - Gamesbrief - Gamesbrief
- WhichBingo Award Winners For 2018
- Slingo - Headquarter Locations, Competitors, Financials, Employees
- Slingo - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com
- Slingo - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
- Slingo Inc. Management | Slingo Inc. Management Team
- Gaming Realms granted Online Gaming Service Provider Licence in U.S. State of Connecticut - Gaming Realms