- 40+ games
- Multiple genres
- Custom gameplay design
- Top gaming provider
- Custom gameplay
- HTML5 slots available on all devices
- Multicurrency and multilinguality
- Small games portfolio
News & Events
Feb 26, 2021
Feb 15, 2021
Feb 9, 2021
Feb 4, 2021
Company has over 250 staff worldwide, possesses a strong variety of online games, fit for multiple genres, including its famous Bumper Crop and no less famous – Gold Rush and Dracula’s Family slot.
- 40 + games
- Free spins
- AGCC certified
- 2012 — Playson was founded
- 2015 — Playson received a licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2016 — Playson switched from Flash to HTML5 technology
- 2017 — Playson converted all old Flash-based titles to HTML5
- 2018 — Playson received a recognition notice from the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2019 — Playson was granted an operational licence from the Romanian National Gambling Office
- 2019 — Playson’s titles Book of Gold: Double Chance, Wild Warriors, Rise of Egypt, as well as titles from the Timeless Fruit Slots series have been certified for the Swedish market.
- Alex Ivshin, CEO
- Ivan Farrugia, Managing Director
- Cristina (Parpalea) Farrugia, Operations Manager
- Software: Playson
- Games: Slots and table games
- In-browser play: Yes
- Demo play: Yes
- Video quality: High
- Mobile: Yes
- Platform: HTML5
- Game features: Free spins, Jackpots, Tournaments, Feature Trigger, Scatters, Wilds, etc.
- 2020 — Best Software Provider award and Best New Slot award for Solar Queen awards by the AskGamblers Awards
- 2020 — Slot Supplier of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2019 — Casino Game Developer of the Year award by the SBC Awards
- Mr. Green
- Leo Vegas
Some of their most popular games are:
- Vikings Fortune — Hold and Win
- Imperial Fruits
- Sevens & Fruits
- Mighty Africa
- Wild Warriors
The titles of some games are giving away their concept, such as Sevens & Fruits. You already know it is a tribute to the old-school fruit slot machines. However, the version developed by Playson features 20 paylines, which is common when it comes to remakes. Of course, they put a personal touch to the design, offering a completely unique experience even to veterans who have played the fruits thousands of times already.
Mighty Africa is another interesting game, especially because of the way symbols connect. The machine consists of six reels and four rows, which is something you don’t see often on slot machines. Playson decided to go with this structure only because there are 4096 ways to create a winning combination. To be more precise, there are 4096 hidden paylines which reward the player whenever enough symbols connect on adjacent reels.
Playson API Integration
Your user interface will remain untouched, while everything we integrate into your website will fit perfectly, allowing you to keep the same user experience or possibly make it even better.
Playson is a multilingual and multi-currency platform with HTML5 slot machines that run smoothly across all devices. This technology makes sure that your players are getting the same experience regardless of their software or device, thanks to outstanding optimisation. Playson is the provider to go with if you are just getting started, or if you want to add a couple of dozen slot machines to your website with 3D animations and effects.
Playson bestseller game list include:
- Treasure of Tombs
- Happy Jungle
- Thunder Reels
- Eastern Delights
- Future of Nile
Playson has found a perfect balance between creative input and output, putting particular emphasis on HD graphics and its user-friendly interface, as well as encouraging product innovation in managing technological changes.
As of today, Playson increased its capacity for growth. Though it may not be the industry’s heavyweight, Playson certainly does its best to respond to product differentiation.
Playson currently offers:
- Gaming solutions for both online and land-based gaming partners
- 40+ casino, slot and social media games with more to come through 2017
- Flash games (desktop version) and HTML 5 (mobile) support
- Custom gameplay design expertise
- 12, Office M4 Tigne Street, Sliema, Sliema SLM3173, MT