- Founded in 2010
- Headquartered in San Jose
- Native Dealers (Spanish, Portuguese, English, Turkish and Chinese)
- Great portfolio of games
- Live dealer casino expert
- Virtually none
With more than a decade of gaming experience and their main focus being live dealer games, what Vivo Gaming values the most is trust and integrity. Therefore, their staff is always held to the highest standards in the iGaming industry, and they go through rigorous security and integrity training that helps ensure the players get to play with the finest dealers in the industry. An excellent example of the quality and fairness of their games can be seen in their Curacao licence, along with the fact that a few of their products have been GLI certified.
All of their titles are designed in both Flash and HTML5 that allows them to be played across multiple platforms, which means that the players can enjoy them regardless of the device they are using, be it a desktop computer or a mobile phone device.
- 2010 — Vivo Gaming was founded in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2014 — Vivo Gaming launched Live Multi-Table Baccarat
- 2018 — Vivo Gaming introduced new mobile roulette interface
- 2020 — Vivo Gaming launched a new studio in the Philippines
- 2020 — Vivo Gaming was certified by the Bulgarian Gaming Committee
- 2020 — Vivo Gaming established a new studio in Varna, Bulgaria
- 2020 — Vivo Gaming welcomed the Portomaso land-based casino to its Vivo Gaming Suite
- 2020 — Vivo Gaming’s software was certified by GLI (Global Laboratories International).
- Nimi Toubol, CEO
- Faruq Salomon, Head Of Marketing
- Nir Shoham, Marketing Manager & Studio Manager
- Software: Vivo Gaming
- Studios: Bulgaria, Uruguay Latam Studio, Sun Macau Bulgaria, 1XBET Dedicated Studio, Philippines, Georgia, Portomaso Casino, Oracle Casino, Princess Casino
- Browser Play: Yes
- Free Play: No
- Dealer Chat: Yes
- Private Tables: Yes
- VIP Tables: Yes
- Video Quality: High
- Mobile: Yes
- Bitcoin Casino
As an online casino software supplier, Vivo Gaming’s library includes both live casino software as well as additional online gambling solutions. Their wide array of games includes everything ranging from video poker games, virtual horse races, soft games, keno, and bingo to video slots, RNG games and also the sports betting software. However, their main focus is live casino games, and they offer live tables that are broadcast from multiple locations across the world, 24/7, in English and Spanish.
There are 10+ live European Roulette tables streaming from different Vivo Gaming studios and land-based casinos 24/7 for the best possible face-to-face roulette experience. All the usual European Roulette rules, payouts, and bets are there, as well as the racetrack bets. The action is streamed in HD, with even 4K robotic cameras catching the action at the table. Players can take full advantage of in-game statistics with Hold and Cold Streaks, and play it on both desktop and mobile devices in landscape and portrait modes.
Live Casino Hold’Em is the first Vivo Gaming Texas Hold’Em poker version introduced and which brings the ultimate casino game to your screens wherever you are. Live Casino Hold’Em allows for an unlimited number of players to “sit” at the table and play. The game is built in HTML5 technology and is accessible via all types of mobile and desktop devices. There are even some side bets, and jackpot players can use these to get the best of the game. All games are streamed HD from Vivo Gaming’s studio in Bulgaria.
Vivo Gaming’s Baccarat is a fan-favourite for most players on the Asian markets and a driving force behind Vivo Gaming’s expenditure in Latin America as well. Baccarat is an engaging and exciting game with sophisticated visuals, professional dealers, and a variety of studio styles you can choose from. There are 7+ tables at your disposal, with Squeeze, Speed, and SuperSix styles available. All tables are equipped with side bets, live chat, different roadmaps, and the ability to monitor other players betting activity.
- Bitcoin Casino
- San Jose, California