- 25,000 events per month
- HD graphics
- Worked for German Football Association
- History, Milestones
- Information About Management
- Key Persons
- Betradar Software
- Software Features
- The advantages of Betradar
- Betradar’s abilities
- Virtual sports from Betradar
- eSports betting from Betradar
- Betradar API
- Mobile Gaming
- Promotions & Bonuses
- Credibility and Fairness
- White Label
- Back Office
- Responsible Gaming
- Leading sportsbook solutions in the industry
- Data depth
- 65,000+ live matches
- 20+ sports
- All-in-one solution
- Pricy bet placing program for bettors
- Not the largest sports types portfolio in the industry
- 2001 – Betradar is founded by Carsten Koerl, Tore Steinkjer, and Petter Fornæss;
- 2002 – Betradar signs a deal with International Sportinformation Europe (ISE) to launch a platform for schedules and results;
- 2004 – Betradar has 18 different state lottery contracts;
- 2006 – Betradar signs a deal with the German Bundesliga for its Betradar.tv projects;
- 2012 – Betradar signs a 4-year deal with the ITF;
- 2013 – Betradar acquires rights for French Ligue 1;
- 2015 – Betradar expands sports betting into the world of Virtual Sports
- Mr. Carsten Koerl, CEO at Sportradar AG
- Mr. Werner Becher, Managing Director U.S. Betting
- Mr. Matthew Cohen, Director Ad Sales – U.S.
- Mrs. Helen Pownall, Engineering Programme Director
- 2015 EGR Awards – Awards in two categories, for Sports Data Provider and Virtual Sports Provider
- 2015 BOF Awards – An Award for the Best Football Data Supplier
- 2016 GIA Awards – An Award for Sports Betting Supplier of the Year
- 2017 SBC Awards – Awards for the Best Live Streaming Product and eSports Supplier of the Year
- 2017 Global Gaming Awards – An Award for Responsible business
- 2017 EGR Awards – Awards in two categories, for the Sports Data Provider and Live Streaming Supplier of the Year
- 2017 The International Gaming Awards – An Award for the Corporate Services Provider of the Year
Although Betradar doesn’t have the largest portfolio when it comes to different sports, the number of matches and leagues they cover is outstanding. Not only will your customers get the opportunity to bet on the biggest matches in football, basketball, and other sports, but they will also be able to bet on lower leagues, getting the best possible odds. Horse racing and greyhound racing are also available, as there are millions of people all over the world enjoying and betting on these two sports.
Besides traditional sports, Betradar also offers esports betting, including games such as Counter-Strike: GO, Dota 2, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, Overwatch, Call of Duty, and more. As new games become popular every year, attracting millions of gamers from all over the world, Betradar is always looking to expand their esports offer. The newest releases, such as Apex Legends, might appear on the platform in no time if organisations and players start arranging licensed tournaments.
|Products:||Sports betting, casino software|
The advantages of Betradar
- competitor benchmarking;
- comments about live matches.
The Betradar software can be adapted for various business purposes, ranging from solutions for small sportsbook agencies to tools for large companies that carry out major online operations on a daily basis. The software can also be used by the players who regularly place bets. However, this happens rarely as the price of the software is so high that it does not pay off for an ordinary player to purchase the programme.
Virtual sports from Betradar
- Horse racing
- Greyhound racing
eSports betting from Betradar
- Counter-Strike: GO
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- StarCraft II
- Call of Duty
- Access to numerous real-time sport feeds like soccer, basketball, hockey and a host of other international and local sports events
- In-depth statistics on every minor aspect of the game: Seasonal stats, Player rankings, Standings, League Leaders, etc.
- Customizable live streaming for all platforms of mobile and desktop sports betting
- Excellent betting stimulation tools to make punters stay longer on an eSports site and render a profit.
- Leading sports betting data platform that allows creating uniquely-tailored sportsbooks — OPTIMAMGS™.
- Virtual sports betting, including basketball, football, horses, dogs, and more.
- Live channel for dedicated live streaming solutions with more than 40,000 available events.
- Feldlistrasse 2, CH-9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland