- 100+ games
- Free round bonuses
- Slots, live casino, bingo and more, all via one single API
- Certified and licensed in 13 regulated markets, including the UK, Malta, Sweden and Gibraltar
- Pragmatic Play games are equally suited to both mobile and desktop play, available in 31 languages and all major currencies
- Pragmatic Play have won a number of awards, including being recognised at the 2018 EGR B2B awards
- Multi-award-winning slot Wolf Gold headlines a portfolio of over 100+ proprietary slots
- Games designed to entertain and engage players over extended play sessions
- Newcomer to the market
About Pragmatic Play
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- 2015 — Pragmatic Play was founded
- 2016 — Pragmatic Play’s software was tested and certified by Gaming Labs Internationals (GLI)
- 2016 — Pragmatic Play received a gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2016 — Pragmatic Play was licenced by the Phillipine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR)
- 2016 — Pragmatic Play received a class 2 licence from the Romanian National Gambling Office
- 2017 — Pragmatic Play became licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2019 — Pragmatic Play entered the Swedish market
- 2019 — Pragmatic Play released the Mustang Gold slot
- 2019 — Pragmatic Play introduced the Enhance promotional tool
- Lena Yasir, Vice President
- Mani Chagtai, Vice President — Asia
- Marko Ilic, Vice President
- Software: Pragmatic Play
- Games: Slots, live casino, bingo, table games, scratchcards, video poker
- In-browser play: Yes
- Dealer chat: Yes
- Demo play: Yes
- VIP tables: Yes
- Video quality: High (4K)
- Mobile: Yes
- Platform: HTML5
- Game features: Free Games and Bonus Cash, Jackpots, Tournaments, Multipliers, and more
- 2020 — Best iGaming Software Supplier award by the Game Awards
- 2019 — Best Gaming Vendor award by the Malta Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Best Game Provider award by the AskGamblers Awards
- 2019 — Best Gaming Company award by MIGEA
- 2018 — Best Slot Game award by the Malta Gaming Awards
- 2018 — Innovation in Slot Provision award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2017 — Software Rising Star award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2017 — Casino Content Supplier award by the EGR Nordic Awards
- PokerStars Casino
- 888 Casino
- Mr. Green
- William Hill Casino
- Leo Vegas
All of Pragmatic Play’s games suited to both mobile, tablet and desktop play, and available in 31 languages and all currencies.
Below we preview some of Pragmatic Play’s latest and most successful slots:
The western-themed game, Mustang Gold is a 3×5 reel, 25 payline video slot is set in the Wild West and features traditional slot symbols, as well as cowboys, cowgirls and majestic horses that fill the reels, accompanied by golden winning symbols, such as horseshoes.
The bonus feature gives players the opportunity to win 1000x their original bet.
One of the latest Pragmatic Play titles, Pirate gold is a swashbuckling hit upon the high seas. The 5×4, 40 lines videoslot is feature heavy, so players have plenty of chances to plunder the treasures.
One of the most popular games in the Pragmatic Play portfolio, Wolf Gold is set on the desert plains of North America where wolves, bison and panthers roam the land, bald eagles rule the sky, and predators and prey alike live or die by the same rule: eat, or be eaten!
The title has been so successful for Pragmatic Play, it has been recognised by winning a number of awards, including most recently at the Malta Gaming Awards when it was named best slot game.
Da Vinci’s Treasure
A 5-reel, 25-payline video slot which makes use of familiar iconography on its reels, drawing from Leonardo Da Vinci’s art, inventions, symbols made famous in the movie, The Da Vinci Code, and a Wild symbol featuring Da Vinci himself.
This adventure-laden slot takes players on a journey through Da Vinci’s greatest achievements, and with plenty of features, and three separate bonus modes; no player’s experience will ever be repeated. Join John Hunter and uncover the secrets of Da Vinci’s Treasure.
The 6×5, pay anywhere, tumbling videoslot from Pragmatic Play is their sweetest hit yet. The more candies you hit, the more you get in the tumbling feature. Hit or buy the free spins feature for high multipliers and big wins! Sweet Bonzanza is a fun filled, feature-rich slot title from which displays all of Pragmatic Play’s flair for excitement and innovation.
The state-of-the-art, newly-built studio, with a capacity of 43 tables and the possibility of future extensions, is fully licensed to provide online and land-based operators a product that reflects the Pragmatic Play brand: a high-quality, unique and flexible solution in conformity with the most demanding gaming regulations.
Pragmatic Play’s Live Casino offering includes players’ favourite games, such as Live Roulette, Live Blackjack and Live Baccarat, with the popular Live Speed Roulette, Live Auto Roulette and Live Baccarat Super Six already on the roadmap.
Appealing to a high-level, demanding clientele, Pragmatic Play’s Live Casino games are designed to recreate the thrill of the land-based atmosphere with all the advantages of online play: fast and easy placing bets, detailed game statistics, complete bet history, guiding sounds effects and animations.
These tools provide licensees with the freedom and flexibility to create custom promotions and events, enabling them to attract new players and capitalise on the existing player base through enhancing player experience and boosting player LTVs with unique back-office tooling.
As well as a customisable UI, they have developed a well-versed competitive product that offers all the key features expected in bingo and ensures operators have the variants and tools to target players’ needs across different markets. The back-office tool is intuitive for both scheduling and analytics.
Pragmatic Play API Integration
- Games are available to players regardless of the currency they pay with. All currencies are accepted.
- All popular languages are supported – including English, Chinese Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Thai.
- Certified and licensed in over 13 regulated markets
- In-game Promotional Tool & Client Hub
- User-friendly admin area
- Operators can configure games to their needs.
- Updated reporting system, where information on games, sessions, history, bets/wins and RTP is available.
- 24/7 support service is delivered in all popular languages, including Chinese.
Promotions and Bonuses
Finally, Pragmatic Play is consistently shortlisted for prestigious awards, with several prizes already added to its portfolio: Best Slot Game 2018 at Malta Gaming Awards, Innovation in Slot Provision at EGR B2B Awards 2018 and Software Rising Star at EGR B2B Awards in 2017.
- 144 Tower Road, Sliema, Malta