- Creative games
- BetMan, BetMan Online platform
- RaceDay promotions
- The largest portfolio of virtual sports
- Various promotions
- Latest industry trends
- Distributed among various platforms
- Leaders of the field
- No casino games
- 2001 — The company is created
- 2001 — Kiron launches its first B2C website featuring a virtual horse racing skill game
- 2004 — The company launches its instant-win B2B fixed odds virtual betting games
- 2005 — VRace launched
- 2008 — The company launches VSE, a virtual sports retail gaming platform with event display
- 2009 — Kiron licensed by the UKGC
- 2011 — The company launches its RaceDay bonusing suite
- 2012 — Kirron starts supplying virtual racing games to 12 custom race tracks in 3,000 betting venues in Australia.
- 2015 — The company launches a pan-African satellite channel for virtual sports
- 2016 — Kiron awarded Combined Remote Operating License by the UKGC
- 2016 — Kiron gets a CSAC eGambling license by Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- 2017 — The company receives a Romanian license
- 2017 — Kiron receives the award for the Best Online Content Provider at The Casino Life & Business Magazine International Awards
- 2017 — Kiron is named the official virtual sports supplier for Finnish Veikkaus
- Steven Spartinos, Founder and co-CEO at Kiron Interactive
- Jason Pretorius, Founder and co-CEO at Kiron Interactive
- Ashalin Pounasamy, Head of Business Development in Africa at Kiron Interactive
However, the software which they do have is of excellent quality and has earned them universal recognition and popularity. A testament to their success is the fact that they are featured in multiple high-profile sportsbooks and casino brands across the world.
Currently, Kiron Interactive has more than 20 games in their portfolio, and the categories include virtual horse and dog racing, table tennis, badminton, archery, and much more. Apart from that, casino operators will also get an opportunity to integrate Kiron’s schedule games such as keno, Spin & Win, Racing Roulette, and several other titles. To make things even better, Kiron is working on adding lottery games to their platform, which will further boost their game library.
Their games can be delivered across multiple channels, such as mobile streaming, television broadcasts, and can even be rendered within gaming venues. As you can see, they have a highly adaptive and versatile offer.
By using the most advanced technology, they are able to capture and deliver amazing detail and therefore perfectly simulate sports, which makes them one of the most desirable solutions among all sportsbooks and casinos that want to add virtual sports to their repertoire.
In order to further expand their library and maximise players’ selection, Kiron even includes games from their partners, such as Fluid Games and VIP, and you can get access to all of their titles by integrating them into your casino.
The process has never been simpler — you can easily do everything through our unified API platform. Not only will you gain access to more than 20 games by Kiron, but you will also gain easy access to every other software provider that’s included in our platform — the list is comprised of 50 software providers and more than 3000 games.
Products & Platform
- Virtual Sports
- Instant Win Games
- Bullseye (Bow shouting)
- Virtual boxing
- Speed skating
- Super hoops (creative version of Streetball)
- Slot cars (Circuit car racing)
- Drive (Car racing)
- Charging Chariots (Chariot racing)
- Max car (Car racing)
- Ice hockey
- Badminton Smash
- Racing Roulette (Horse racing)
- Slipstream (Cycling)
- Pro-pong (Table tennis)
Promotions & Bonuses
Security and trust
- Non-stop implementation of innovative features / products
- Vast customization options
- In-game advertising
- Auto-commentary and Live voice over
- South Africa
- 26 Baker Street, Rosebank 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa