- Creative games
- BetMan, BetMan Online platform
- RaceDay promotions
- Virtual sports and numbers games
- The largest portfolio of virtual sports
- Various promotions
- Latest industry trends
- Distributed among various platforms
- Leaders of the field
- No classic casino games
Kiron is a licensed and regulated operator that conducts business with clients across five continents. Its games have been certified by GLI, an independent software audit agency. This allows Kiron to cater to the needs of players worldwide.
- 2001 — The company is created
- 2001 — Kiron launches its first B2C website featuring a virtual horse racing skill game
- 2004 — The company launches its instant-win B2B fixed odds virtual betting games
- 2005 — VRace launched
- 2008 — The company launches VSE, a virtual sports retail gaming platform with event display
- 2009 — Kiron licensed by the UKGC
- 2011 — The company launches its RaceDay bonusing suite
- 2012 — Kirron starts supplying virtual racing games to 12 custom race tracks in 3,000 betting venues in Australia.
- 2015 — The company launches a pan-African satellite channel for virtual sports
- 2016 — Kiron awarded Combined Remote Operating License by the UKGC
- 2016 — Kiron gets a CSAC eGambling license by Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- 2017 — The company receives a Romanian license
- 2017 — Kiron receives the award for the Best Online Content Provider at The Casino Life & Business Magazine International Awards
- 2017 — Kiron is named the official virtual sports supplier for Finnish Veikkaus
- 2018 — Kiron launches Africa’s first fixed-odds horse racing betting satellite channels in collaboration with Phumelela and GBI
- 2019 — Kiron is the first company to enter the regulated Spanish market thanks to the distribution deal with the operator Wanabet
- 2020 — Kiron premiers its new game GOAL at ICE London
- 2020 — Kiron expands to other markets, namely in Italy, Colombia, and Scandinavia
- 2021 — Kiron becomes available in Turkey and the Netherlands
- 2021 — Kiron wins Best Virtual Sports Supplier 2021 award at the EGR B2B Awards
- Steven Spartinos, Founder and co-CEO at Kiron Interactive
- Jason Pretorius, Founder and co-CEO at Kiron Interactive
- Ashalin Pounasamy, Head of Business Development in Africa at Kiron Interactive
However, the software which they do have is of excellent quality and has earned them universal recognition and popularity. A testament to their success is the fact that they are featured in multiple high-profile sportsbooks and casino brands across the world.
Currently, Kiron Interactive has more than 20 games in their portfolio, and the categories include virtual horse and dog racing, table tennis, badminton, archery, and much more. Apart from that, casino operators will also get an opportunity to integrate Kiron’s schedule games such as keno, Spin & Win, Racing Roulette, and several other titles. To make things even better, Kiron is working on adding lottery games to their platform, which will further boost their game library.
Their games can be delivered across multiple channels, such as mobile streaming, television broadcasts, and can even be rendered within gaming venues. As you can see, they have a highly adaptive and versatile offer.
|Products:||Virtual sports and numbers games software|
By using the most advanced technology, they are able to capture and deliver amazing detail and therefore perfectly simulate sports, which makes them one of the most desirable solutions among all sportsbooks and casinos that want to add virtual sports to their repertoire.
In order to further expand their library and maximise players’ selection, Kiron even includes games from their partners, such as Fluid Games and VIP, and you can get access to all of their titles by integrating them into your casino.
The process has never been simpler — you can easily do everything through our unified API platform. Not only will you gain access to more than 20 games by Kiron, but you will also gain easy access to every other software provider that’s included in our platform — the list is comprised of over 100 software providers and more than 10,000+ games.
- Virtual Sports
- Instant Win Games
- Bullseye (Bow shouting)
- Virtual boxing
- Speed skating
- Super hoops (creative version of Streetball)
- Slot cars (Circuit car racing)
- Drive (Car racing)
- Charging Chariots (Chariot racing)
- Max car (Car racing)
- Ice hockey
- Badminton Smash
- Racing Roulette (Horse racing)
- Slipstream (Cycling)
- Pro-pong (Table tennis)
Dashing Derby is a realistic horse racing betting game that allows players to place a variety of wagers at fixed odds on instant virtual races. The outcomes are completely random, thanks to the certified RNG-powered software. The races are generated on demand, which gives players instant gameplay and betting opportunities.
The game features form information and detailed statistics of previous races, which adds to the overall realistic feel and can help you place the right wager. An array of bets is available, ranging from standard ones, like win and place, to some more exotic ones, like trifecta and others.
Fast League is a virtual football game that features teams from top-flight competitions worldwide, including leagues from Spain, Italy, and England. Fast-paced gameplay, HD graphics, and a myriad of betting markets like Asian handicaps are the key characteristics of Fast League. The RTP percentages can range from 72% to 94%, depending on the type of bet you choose.
Motor Racing allows players to experience high-adrenaline wagering on car racing whenever they want. New races are scheduled every two minutes, so a new betting opportunity is just around the corner at all times. There is a 20-second betting window in each round, which gives you enough time to explore the multiple betting markets the game offers.
- At the races
- Marathon Bet
The latest addition to its trophy case is:
- Best Virtual Sports Supplier 2021 award at the EGR B2B Awards
- South Africa
- 26 Baker Street, Rosebank 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Kiron Interactive
- About Us | Kiron Interactive
- Kiron Interactive - Company Connections
- Kiron Interactive Online Casinos - Software - GamblersPick
- Kiron Interactive officially joins Rombet Association
- Kiron Interactive (pty) Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- Kiron Interactive Case Study - Gaming Labs International
- Kiron Interactive Casinos 2021 - CasinoFreak.com
- Kiron Interactive - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
- Kiron Interactive Management | Kiron Interactive Management Team