- A wide games portfolio
- Flash and HTML5 mobile games
- Branded content
- Licensed in numerous countries
- Access to over 8000 third-party games from 70 studios including 150 iSoftBet titles
- Localised knowledge
- Multi-currencies including crypto
- Licensed in over 19 markets
- Customisable player engagement tools including tournaments, achievements, jackpots and free rounds
- Both slots and table games available
- Not all games are available in HTML5
- Rather slow jackpots
News & Events
Get Ready for Halloween With iSoftBet’s Latest Addition to the Twisted Tale Collection — Brides of Dracula Hold & Win
Oct 22, 2021
Oct 14, 2021
Oct 8, 2021
Sep 29, 2021
Sep 24, 2021
Sep 23, 2021
Sep 20, 2021
Sep 10, 2021
What’s more, the company has partnered with over 50 other software providers in the business and other companies, such as BTG, Evolution, and many others. These cooperatons are seen in the Megaways series of slots created under the license of BTG or the branded slots Paranormal Activity, Basic Instinct, and Jackpot Rango.
- 2010 — iSoftBet Founded
- 2013 — The company partners with IGT
- 2013 — iSoftbet awarded Alderney category 2 license
- 2014 — The company takes part in ICE 2014
- 2015 — iSoftBet gets UK license
- 2016 — The company participates in ICE 2016
- 2017 — iSoftBet hires Brian Treanor as Senior Game Producer
- 2017 — The company takes part in Excellence in Gaming, SiGMA, and Macau Gaming Show
- 2018 — The company hires Mats Lundin as Head of Sales
- 2019 — iSoftBet obtains licenses for the markets of Sweden and Switzerland
- 2019 — iSoftBet partners with SoftGamings
- 2019 — The company awarded B2B software license by the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2020 — iSoftBet won the Compliance Outstanding Achievement Award at Vixio Global Regulatory Awards
- Nir Elbaz, CEO at iSoftBet
- Andrew Bonnici, Chief Product Officer at iSoftBet
- Michael Probert, Director of Commercial Strategy at iSoftBet
- Federica Faggiano, Chief Commercial Officer at iSoftBet
- Yaniv Tai, Chief Operations Officer at iSoftBet
- Virginie Luce, Chief Marketing Officer at iSoftBet
- Neal Garman, Chief Technology Officer at iSoftBet
- Noorul-ain Khan, Chief Financial Officer at iSoftBet
- Anne Muscat Scerri, head of HR
- Lars Kollind, Head of Business Development at iSoftBet
Although the company exists for almost a decade now, they appeared 15 years after the majority of their competitors. Growing your business in such a competitive industry and achieving so much in only a couple of years is what made them one of the most respected and appreciated companies in the online gambling industry.
Their portfolio is divided into four main categories:
- Branded games
- Casino games
- Mobile games
- Table games
Branded games are quite interesting — they are based on some of the biggest movies in the history of Hollywood, such as Paranormal Activity, Basic Instinct, 24, Rambo, and Platoon. Because the games are fully licenced, you’ll find your favourite characters on the reels, and possibly see some action during the features.
Besides hundreds of high-quality slot machines from iSoftBet, you’ll also get 20+ additional providers to choose from. You don’t have to put all of them on your website, but our API allows you to customise the layout and add or remove any of the providers extremely fast.
There will be no downtime and no interruption of your players — the integration is a one-time process that you need to go through only when implementing it for the very first time. Every additional change takes a lot less time and is done by our designers and developers as quickly as possible.
SoftGamings provides games from over 20 slot providers (if you opt for the slots bundle, there are 40+ companies in total) and allows players to enjoy all games, regardless of how old their device or operating system is.
Products and Services
iSoftBet is home to award-winning gaming content and is regarded as one of the best in the industry. The games hub hosts over 8,000 titles from over 70 third-parties including 150 isoftbet titles. They produce a wide range of original video bonus slot machines and an impressive collection of table games; all optimised for mobile and desktop. Some of their popular game mechanics including such as Hold & Win, Megaways™, Ultrabet or Megaboard™. iSoftBet also creates customised games to help partners differentiate in a saturated marketplace.
The games feature interesting storylines and cinematic animations, while sounds and music let players immerse in the gameplay completely. The spinning of reels produce suspense and make one’s heartbeat increase. Respins, bonuses and gambling features create a quality immersive and satisfying players experience.
Currently IsoftBet offers 15+ branded games, 50+ casino games, 50+ mobile games and 10+ table games.
- Gold Digger
- Majestic Megaways™
- Western Gold Megaways™
- Aztec Gold Megaways™
- Fu Fortunes Megways™
- Shining King Megaways™
- Queen of Wonderlands Megaways™
- Hot Spin
- Diamond Wild
Top Megaway games:
Aztech Gold Megaways™
Set in an ancient temple, this 6-reel slot takes the classic mechanics of Megaways games and adds in lucrative symbols to trigger the exciting bonus!
Western Gold Megaways™
Saddle up for exciting Megaways action in the Wild Wild West, with 117,649 ways to win and exciting features for a darn’ tootin’ good time!
Get ready for an epic slot adventure as you journey deep into the African Savanna, featuring added Mystery symbols to help create some Majestic wins!
Top Hold and Win Games:
Sheriff in Nottingham
The evil Sheriff of Nottingham is lying in wait, ready to round up Robin’s Merry Men and collect their bounties as the winnings build up to Wanted Respins!
Vegas High Roller
Get ready to hit The Strip and win big with Vegas High Roller. Enjoy the excellent base game or ramp up the action by entering the High Roller Lounge
IsoftBet software is found in the world’s largest casinos, considered to be a trusted provider in the i-gaming industry. Players play IsoftBet games in BitStarz (the best casino of 2017), Lapalingo, Videoslots, King Billy (the best new casino of 2017) and 100+ other casinos. By adding this software into your gambling venue, you will surely win the trust of your players.
We provide 24/7 technical support for casino operators. If there are any technical issues or questions concerning isoftBet products, we will handle them shortly.
- Paddy Power
- Leo Vegas
- United Kingdom
- 2-4 Valentine Place, London, SE1 8QH
- About Us - iSoftBet
- iSoftBet Casino Software – History, Games & Online Casinos
- iSoftBet Online Casinos - Company Review,Features&Games 2021 - AnalyzeCasino.com
- iSoftBet Bolsters Management Team to Prepare for “Significant 2021 Expansion”
- Official 2021 Shortlist | VIXIO GamblingCompliance Global Regulatory Awards
- iSoftBet Slots 【2021】 ? Best iSoftBet Casino Sites
- iSoftBet Casinos Online - Safe UK Platforms to Play Their Slots
- Our Games - iSoftBet
- iSoftBet Information | iSoftBet Profile
- iSoftBet | Top Online Casino Games Developers