- 170+ games
- Various bonus rounds
- Mobile first
- A variety of games
- Masters of cinematic gaming
- Exciting game intros
- 170+ games and counting
- All kinds of bonuses and promotions
- Gamblers might experience FPS drops on older devices while cinematic intros and 3D animations are running
News & Events
The period of sweeping activity of the company is from 2010 to the present day. In 2010, the prominent Slots3™ titles were released, in 2011 they were followed by ToGo™ series, the year of 2014 was when Betsoft gained Class 4 Malta gaming licence, and in 2016 the provider switched their products from Flash to HTML5.
Betsoft games can be found in various online casinos, including the following ones: ComeOn!, LeoVegas, Mr Green, Inter Wetten, Guts, RIZK, Casino Heroes etc.
- 2006 – Betsoft is founded
- 2010 – Betsoft launches the first Slots3™
- 2011 – Betsoft releases the first ToGo™ slot
- 2014 – Betsoft acquires a Class 4 License from Malta Gaming Authority
- 2015 – Betsoft has its RNG software verified and certified by GLI
- 2016 – Betsoft makes a switch from Flash to HTML5 technology
- 2016 – Betsoft enters the Italian market with approval and license from AAM
- 2017 – Betsoft’s RNG software is certified by QUINEL
- 2018 – Betsoft is awarded a Class II license from Romania’s National Gambling Office
- Mark McKeown — Chief Executive Officer at Betsoft Gaming
- Brandi Ellis — Director of Operations at Betsoft Gaming
- Kai Botha — Marketing Manager at Betsoft Gaming
- 2018 Malta Gaming Awards – An award in the Mobile Gaming Provider of the Year category
- 2018 MIGEA Malta iGaming Excellence Awards – An award for the Best Gaming Casino Supplier of the Year
- 2018 5 Star iGaming Media Starlet Awards – An award for the Slot Provider of the Year
- 2018/2019 G2E Asia Awards – An award for the Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution
- 2019 EGR B2B Awards – An award for the Innovation in RNG Casino Software
Betsoft proudly presents its powerful betting software, an award-winning platform with supreme-quality slots, and table games. Hundreds of online casinos tilt towards Betsoft products due to several reasons:
- An unmatched level of client support
- Flawless integration of a la carte solutions into customer’s existing software
- Casino administration utilities enable a casino operator to run reports, manage users, adjust specific players’ limits and control many other aspects of casino gaming
- Betsoft is suitable for businesses of every size, from bigger corporations to smaller venues to sports gambling sites.
|Software platform:||Betsoft Gaming|
|Game Features:||bonuses, 3D graphics, Slots3™ Arcade, Slots3™ Interactive|
- 88 slot machines
- 22 table games
- 26 video poker games
- 4 other games
SugarPop 2: Double Dipped
A unique 7 by 7 slot machine is the second game from the SugarPop series. The first game had 25 symbol fields and fewer features. The game plays a bit differently compared to classic 5×3 slots, so it might take you some time to get used to it. The RTP is 96.46%
Ways to Win systems are getting a lot more attention compared to standard payline slots lately. That’s why Betsoft came up with Stampede slot that has 1024 ways to win. The game came out in October 2017, the RTP is 95.27%, and there are 4 rows.
If you thought that the two games we just talked about have a weird structure, you’ve never played Tiger’s Claw. The layout is 3-4-5-4-3 with 720 paylines! It is something in between standard paylines and Ways to Win systems.
The Slotfather 2
Betsoft decided to make a second game and create the Slotfather series in March 2017. The first game came out in 2009 and it still has active players to this day. The RTP is surprisingly high — 96.6% for a game that has 15 symbol fields and 243 ways to win.
One of the most recent Betsoft releases, ChilliPop, came out only a couple of months ago, in November 2018. The structure is a standard one — there are 15 symbol fields and the game features cluster wins. You don’t have to wait for bonus features in this game — you can buy and activate them whenever you want.
- Cinematic 3D games that combine state-of-the-art visual effects with captivating animations and a fantastic soundtrack;
- Great back office with powerful tools and metrics that let you run your business professionally;
- Cross-platform HTML5 content featuring cinematic 3D gaming.
Promotions and bonuses
Moreover, Betsoft features a fairness certification by Gaming Labs.
Betsoft API Integration
- Betsoft Gaming, 2nd floor, Suite 7, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta - VLT 1103, Malta