- A super useful “Boost” suite.
- An easy-to-use client zone “Source”.
- About the company
- History & Milestones
- Information About Management
- Software Features
- Trust / Credibility and Fairness
- Recognised Casinos That Offer Yggdrasil Gaming Software
- Yggdrasil Software
- Yggdrasil API Integration
- The key aspects of Yggdrasil Gaming
- Technologies and integration
- Mobile Gambling
- Unique iSENSE 2.0 technology combining the maximum work output, sleek design, and the cutting-edge visual effects.
- A super useful “Boost” suite.
- An easy-to-use client zone “Source”.
- All of the games are x-plat and are automatically scaled.
- An excellent localization for each game (more than 30 languages in total; each game has the list of the supported languages).
- Customized bonus features in each game.
- No the greatest variety of games in comparison to other operators.
- Only video slots available at the moment.
As on May 2018, the company’s portfolio consists of 45 modern video slots (frankly, not the widest range of choice). But according to Fredrik Elmqvist (Yggdrasil Gaming’s founder and CEO) the company isn’t rushing to be the biggest, it’s striving to be the best.
Despite the provider’s “young” age, Yggdrasil Gaming has already won several most prestigious awards in the gambling industry including “Slot Provider of the Year” EGR B2B Awards 2017 and “Innovator of the Year” The International Gaming Awards in 2017 and 2018.
- 2013 — Yggdrasil Gaming was founded
- 2013 — Yggdrasil Gaming was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2014 — Yggdrasil Gaming introduced its proprietary iSense platform for creating games for mobile and desktop devices using the latest HTML5 technology
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming launched Boost™ in-game promotional tool
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming released it first progressive jackpot slot game Joker Millions
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming was awarded a gaming licence by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming received a licence from the Gibraltar Licensing Authority
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming’s Joker Millions paid out the largest ever jackpot prize of €3.3m
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming was granted a licence from the National Gambling Office of Romania
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming signed deals with Casumo and bet365
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming launched a redesigned and improved iSense 2.0+ platform
- 2017 — Yggdrasil Gaming entered the markets of Italy, Denmark, and Georgia
- 2017 — Yggdrasil Gaming announced the redesign of its table games offer
- 2019 — Yggdrasil Gaming signed an agreement with 888 Casino
- 2019 — Yggdrasil Gaming granted an Isle of Man licence
- 2020 — Yggdrasil Gaming’s Empire Fortune slot paid a huge €4.2m jackpot.
- Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO and Founder
- Björn Krantz, Head of Publishing
- Frida Gustafsson, CFO
|Games:||Slots, Table games|
|Game and Software Features:||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Progressive Jackpots, Stacked symbols, Multipliers, and similar.|
- William Hill
- Mr. Green
- Leo Vegas
- 2015 — Software Rising Star of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2016 — Gaming Software of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2016 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2017 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2017 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2018 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2018 — Innovator in RNG Casino Software award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2019 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2019 —Innovator in RNG Casino Software Supplier award by the EGR B2B Awards
Sophisticated algorithms are extremely appreciated nowadays, as scaling and improving performance are the two main issues tech-related companies face. Yggdrasil solves them with their Boost suite and automatically scaled x-plat games.
If your business operates across numerous multilingual countries, Yggdrasil might be a great solution for you. All of their games come in over 30 languages, which might be the reason why customers choose you over your competitors who are offering only one or two languages.
Some of their most popular games are:
- Joker Millions
- Jungle Books
- All kinds of table games
The three slot machines listed here are a perfect representation of how far technology has come. They feature incredible animations and 3D graphics, animated backgrounds, and realistic sound effects.
All you need to do is contact us, discuss the terms and bundles with us, and allow us to do all the work. One important thing to keep in mind is that everything is customisable. Our developers are highly skilled professionals who have considerable experience of working with this particular technology, allowing us to perform any task and customise anything you want.
You’re probably wondering why we use the word “unified” for our API. That’s because it contains over 50 software providers, all of which are available to you after our first and only integration is completed. If you decide to go live with new providers at some point, minor changes will be needed. Finally, it’s important to mention the back office — one of the most powerful aspects of our API that provides all the information you need to grow your business and customise your business plan.
The operators will definitely appreciate the “Boost” — a great suite of promo tools including the in-game tournaments, “Brag” — the first ever tool allowing gamblers share their wins via social media, “Missions” — a helpful gamification element, which will significantly increase the players’ engagement, and “Cash Race” — a tool allowing the operator to launch cash drop tournaments that will be active over a specific period of time.
Besides all that, the “White Label Studios” helps the operators create the fully customized and 100% unique video slots for their casinos. Such games not only will boost the brand credibility but also will pay off quickly as each game will be developed with a specific target audience in mind.
As for the players, they will enjoy both the ultra-modern design combined with stunning visuals and dozens of unique bonus features that will change from game to game.
Most of the modern providers equip their slots with the free spins mode or a bonus round (or both of those features at very best). Yggdrasil Gaming is nothing like that. Every single slot has something special in it: “sticky”, “traveling” or “expanding” wilds, “expanding” and “synched” reels, respins, multipliers, fire blasts etc. Such a variety keeps the games fascinating and engaging, the gamblers keep playing over and over again. These beautiful and well-executed slots just don’t bore the audience.
A pooled jackpot by Yggdrasil. A classic fruit slot with several nice bonus features. The first one is “freeze” + respin (the reels with a winning combo on them freeze and those that are left spin once again to increase the possible winning amount). Another one is a “column multiplier” (if the reels have the same game symbols on them the winning amount multiplies). More important than that, is the “jackpot spin” (the gambler needs to fill in the whole field with jokers).
This revolutionary slot is inspired by Kipling’s stories and the Disney’s cartoon. Each of 5 slot’s characters (Mowgli, the tiger, the panther, the bear, and the snake) activates two special bonus features. The game field moves around the jungle so that the gambler could try out the bonuses of each and every one of the characters.
The characters may appear alone or have a guest appearance in the other character’s realm (in this case the bonus features will combine). The “Jungle Books” has 45 bonus features in total. No other provider can offer something similar.
A striking football-themed slot. When the silver trophy appears on the reels (even only one of them) the gambler receives a random award (coins or free spins). During the free spins round the silver trophy will either turn one of the reels into several sticky wilds or will award a player with a random number of extra free spins. As for the game symbols with striking players, they will also turn into sticky wilds.
The first game to hit the market is “Sonya Blackjack”. The operators will be able to try it in 2018. A bit later Yggdrasil Gaming will also launch baccarat and roulette. Just by looking at the official trailer you can say that the new games will be as thought out and high quality as all of the previous games developed by this provider.
The integration of any kind of Yggdrasil’s software always leads to the casino being a “mediator” between the provider’s servers (where all of the games remain) and the gambler.
The whole integration process can be quite a troublesome matter for the operator. That’s why a one-time seamless integration is one of the best and most profitable solutions. And the team of Softgaming’s experts can definitely help you with that! The seamless integration with Softgamings has several advantages including minimal time and money expenditures, a one-time adjustment, an ability to choose the wallet system, an easy integration of all the new providers.
First of all, iSENSE 2.0 has solved the “auto sleep” problem on mobile devices during the auto spins.
Secondly, the loading time is now quicker than ever.
Thirdly, the framework helped to improve the UI of all the games, which makes mobile games super comfortable.
Besides that, the companies information security management system is audited by the independent auditors every single year, which means Yggdrasil Gaming meets all of the highest modern security standards.
- Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 2, High Street c/w Gaiety Lane, Sliema, SLM 1551, MT