- A super useful “Boost” suite
- An easy-to-use client zone “Source”
- Award-winning casino software provider
- Licensed in over 17 jurisdictions
- Unique iSENSE 2.0 technology combining the maximum work output, sleek design, and the cutting-edge visual effects.
- A super useful “Boost” suite.
- An easy-to-use client zone “Source”.
- All of the games are x-plat and are automatically scaled.
- An excellent localization for each game (more than 30 languages in total; each game has the list of the supported languages).
- Customized bonus features in each game.
- Game development platform GATI™ (Game Adaptation Tool & Interface).
- No the greatest variety of games in comparison to other operators.
- Small number of table games.
In 2021, Yggdrasil added several versions of blackjack and roulette games that do much to diversify the gaming content.
But according to Fredrik Elmqvist (Yggdrasil Gaming’s founder and CEO) the company isn’t rushing to be the biggest, it’s striving to be the best.
Despite the provider’s “young” age, Yggdrasil Gaming has already won several most prestigious awards in the gambling industry including “Slot Provider of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards for five consecutive years, and at EGR B2B Awards in 2017 and “Innovator of the Year” The International Gaming Awards in 2017 and 2018, and many others.
What’s more, Yggdrasil Gaming has launched a special YG Masters game development program where it cooperates with the leading independent software studios to create state-of-the-art games.
- 2013 — Yggdrasil Gaming was founded
- 2013 — Yggdrasil Gaming was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2014 — Yggdrasil Gaming introduced its proprietary iSense platform for creating games for mobile and desktop devices using the latest HTML5 technology
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming launched Boost™ in-game promotional tool
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming released it first progressive jackpot slot game Joker Millions
- 2015 — Yggdrasil Gaming was awarded a gaming licence by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming received a licence from the Gibraltar Licensing Authority
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming’s Joker Millions paid out the largest ever jackpot prize of €3.3m
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming was granted a licence from the National Gambling Office of Romania
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming signed deals with Casumo and bet365
- 2016 — Yggdrasil Gaming launched a redesigned and improved iSense 2.0+ platform
- 2017 — Yggdrasil Gaming entered the markets of Italy, Denmark, and Georgia
- 2017 — Yggdrasil Gaming announced the redesign of its table games offer
- 2019 — Yggdrasil Gaming signed an agreement with 888 Casino
- 2019 — Yggdrasil Gaming granted an Isle of Man licence
- 2020 — Yggdrasil Gaming’s Empire Fortune slot paid a huge €4.2m jackpot.
- 2021 — Yggdrasil Gaming was granted ISO 27001 Certification.
- 2021 — Yggdrasil Gaming entered the Hungarian market through partnership with CasinoWin.
- 2021 — Yggdrasil Gaming received approval for the Greek market.
- 2021 — Yggdrasil Gaming won Slot of the Year Provider award at International Gaming Awards
- 2021 — Yggdrasil Gaming releases the fourth installment of Vikings Go Berzerk.
- Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO and Founder
- Björn Krantz, Head of Publishing
- Frida Gustafsson, CFO
|Games:||Slots, Table games|
|Game and Software Features:||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Progressive Jackpots, Stacked symbols, Multipliers, and similar.|
Sophisticated algorithms are extremely appreciated nowadays, as scaling and improving performance are the two main issues tech-related companies face. Yggdrasil solves them with their Boost suite and automatically scaled x-plat games.
If your business operates across numerous multilingual countries, Yggdrasil might be a great solution for you. All of their games come in over 30 languages, which might be the reason why customers choose you over your competitors who are offering only one or two languages.
In recent years, Yggdrasil has incorporated innovative slot mechanics to boost player engagement. Its slots now feature Splitz™ mechanics with 200,000+ ways to win, MultiMAX™ thanks to which players accumulate multipliers on the reels, Gigablox™ with huge reels with 6×6 stacked blocks, and GigaRise™, a mechanic with special symbols that increase the height of the reels they land on.
Some of their most popular games are:
- Joker Millions
- Jungle Books
- All kinds of table games
The three slot machines listed here are a perfect representation of how far technology has come. They feature incredible animations and 3D graphics, animated backgrounds, and realistic sound effects.
All you need to do is contact us, discuss the terms and bundles with us, and allow us to do all the work. One important thing to keep in mind is that everything is customisable. Our developers are highly skilled professionals who have considerable experience of working with this particular technology, allowing us to perform any task and customise anything you want.
You’re probably wondering why we use the word “unified” for our API. That’s because it contains over 50 software providers, all of which are available to you after our first and only integration is completed. If you decide to go live with new providers at some point, minor changes will be needed. Finally, it’s important to mention the back office — one of the most powerful aspects of our API that provides all the information you need to grow your business and customise your business plan.
Vikings Go Berzerk Reloaded is the fourth installment of the franchise’s most successful series of slot games. The fearless Vikings are once again braving the treacherous sees to claim the vast riches of the world, and with the game’s max payout set at €1,250,000, those riches only seem to increase. The game is played on five reels with 25 paylines, and is characterised by the new random feature called “Ragnarok Spin” which brings free spins and turns all the high pays into Wilds.
Valley of the Gods is an Egyptian-themed slot game with 5×5 playing grid and 3,125 ways to win. In its initial stage, the game offers 45 ways to win. However, as you make the winning combos, you will remove the “symbol blockers” and claim a free respin with more symbols and ways to win until you ultimately reach the 3,125 mark. The game has very high volatility and features a 96.2% RTP.
If you have ever wondered what it’s like to be the master detective Sherlock Holmes, Yggdrasil’s Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot game is where you can experience that. Played on five reels and 20 paylines, Holmes and the Stolen Stones is an exciting game with five local progressive jackpots you could win in the Free Spin jackpot game. The game has low to medium variance and a 96.8% RTP.
The company has even developed special technology for the creation of table games named REDUX™. It combines the best aspects of RNG and live casino technology, such as motion capture, to deliver an immersive 3D gaming experience to the players.
The integration of any kind of Yggdrasil’s software always leads to the casino being a “mediator” between the provider’s servers (where all of the games remain) and the gambler.
The whole integration process can be quite a troublesome matter for the operator. That’s why a one-time seamless integration is one of the best and most profitable solutions. And the team of Softgaming’s experts can definitely help you with that! The seamless integration with Softgamings has several advantages including minimal time and money expenditures, a one-time adjustment, an ability to choose the wallet system, an easy integration of all the new providers.
First of all, iSENSE 2.0 has solved the “auto sleep” problem on mobile devices during the auto spins.
Secondly, the loading time is now quicker than ever.
Thirdly, the framework helped to improve the UI of all the games, which makes mobile games super comfortable.
To do this, the provider has developed various sub-sections of its BOOST promo platforms, such as BRAG, which allows players to watch replays of winning spins and post them on social media. There are also various promotional campaigns, tournaments, prize drops, and many other marketing tools that help you maximise your revenue potential.
Besides that, the companies information security management system is audited by the independent auditors every single year, which means Yggdrasil Gaming meets all of the highest modern security standards.
- William Hill
- Mr. Green
- Leo Vegas
- 2015 — Software Rising Star of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2016 — Gaming Software of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2016 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2017 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2017 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2018 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2018 — Innovator in RNG Casino Software award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2019 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2019 —Innovator in RNG Casino Software Supplier award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2020 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2021 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- Tagliaferro Business Centre, L2, High Street c/w Gaiety Lane, Sliema | SLM 1551
- About Us Yggdrasil Gaming
- Technology - Yggdrasil Gaming
- The future of Yggdrasil gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd Information | Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd Profile
- Yggdrasil Gaming Review & Online Casinos List
- Yggdrasil Casino Software – History, Games and Casinos
- Best Yggdrasil Slots 【2021】 ? Top Yggdrasil Casino Sites
- Yggdrasil named Innovator of the Year at International Gaming Awards – European Gaming Industry News
- "BIG WIN" at EGR B2B Awards (2019) for Yggdrasil
- Yggdrasil Online Slots - Top Games and Where to Play Them