- For Asia and Europe
- Softest liquidity in the industry
- External programs are blocked
- Good for recreational players
- Blocking external assistance software
- 1000 concurrent players weekly
- Soft liquidity
- Integration with social networks
- Not for experienced players
GGNetwork poker is played in 150+ countries by 1 mln + users. Some of GGNetworks’ partners have earned $500,000 in a month. Do you want your revenues to grow too? Look at why the company has gained popularity.
- 2014 — GG Network was founded with the aim of conquering the Asian markets
- 2016 — GG Network launched GG Poker in Europe
- 2017 — GG Network software was tested by the independent BMM Testlabs
- 2019 — GG Network poker software was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2019 — GG Network software received the Curacao e-Gaming licence
- 2020 — GG Network partnered with WSOP to organize satellite tournaments
- Jean-Christophe Antoine, CEO
- Paul Burke, Head Of Marketing, UK & Ireland
GG Network took the Asian market by the storm and is one of the largest poker rooms in Asia at the moment. Knowing that the company was established only 5 years ago, it is quite impressive that they have managed to get out of Asia and find clients in Europe. GG Network already has over one million users, providing its service in over 150 countries across two continents.
Having a multilingual platform with real-time language conversion guarantees success, especially if you operate in many countries with different native languages. The optimisation is the key nowadays and knowing that your customers can play all of your games regardless of the device they’re using, allows you to focus on other aspects of your business.
GG Network already has thousands of concurrent players on a weekly basis, so you’ll have company during your gambling sessions. Allowing your players to communicate through live chat is also a great way to get new customers to stay. GG Network’s software is known as one of the best software solutions for beginners, because of the simple and user-friendly interface which guides players from the moment they come to the platform until they have played their first couple of hands.
Poker was always popular and it’s still trending, but the game requires a high level of skill before it can be played competitively. That’s why organising poker tournaments based on experience points earned by users is recommended by some experts in the industry. On the other hand, players can always opt for high-stakes games, where the entry fee might cost thousands of pounds.
- No Limit Texas Hold’em / Pot Limit Omaha
- All-In Or Fold
- Fortune Spin
No Limit Texas Hold’em / Pot Limit Omaha
GGNetwork’s Texas Hold’em and Omaha have some unique features. They are enriched graphically, and interactive features are added. For example, the ‘Heat’ feature enables the software to recognize a player’s emotional status and produce a certain sound, image or music.
All-In Or Fold
This game gives players only 2 opportunities – to go ‘All-in’ or to ‘Fold’. This fast-paced version of poker is even more exciting with the Jackpot awarded when straight flush or higher combination occurs. This game is especially good for beginners.
Fortune Spin is the GGNetwork’s version of the Sit&Go lottery. It features 3 multipliers (10%, 40%, Cookie – 50%). Cookie draws a random card out of 10. If a player collects all 10 cards, (s)he receives x 10 buy-in.
GGNetwork developed different kinds of tournaments to suit every player. Tournaments differ with games, format, buy-in and privacy. Advantages for operators include:
- No overlay
- Private tournaments
- Buy Action / Staking feature
Apart from ‘Heat’ GGNetwork offers a range of other features, which make their games stand out.
For example, Pokercraft is the GGNetwork built external assistance program. IT is a version of Pokertracker/HUD feature for recreational players.
All-in Insurance compensates players in case of bad beat.
Hands are automatically captured and can be immediately posted on social networks.
All-in moments are accompanied by exciting shouts – the system ‘shouts’ the outs for the player.
- Anti-grinding policies
- Loss-based rake allocation
- Escalating rake cap
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Tested by BMM Testlabs
- Licenses: the UK, Curacao, the Philippines
- Nerine Chambers, PO Box 905, Quastisky Building, Road Town, Tortola VG 1110, BVI