- Multiple licences
- Established in 2005
- Live casino game specialist
- Multilingual dealers
- High live games uptime
- HD streaming technology
- Superb live casino quality
- No table games or video slots
LiveG24 was established in 2005 in Malta as an online casino game operator. In time, their business slowly transitioned from a casino operator to a casino supplier, and today they are one of the leaders in the online gambling industry. They specialise in live casino games with real dealers. In terms of quality, they can easily compete with giants in the industry like Evolution Gaming while also providing a more flexible approach.
LiveG24 is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority as well as the UK Gambling Commission — the two most respectable licence issuers on the market. In addition, they also have licences required for operating in the United Kingdom, Italy, the Isle of Man, Latvia, Estonia and Colombia. LiveG24 offers its services to both online casinos and land-based casino operators. However, TV stations can also request their services if they wish to stream a game to their network. The company has been collaborating with numerous land-based casino groups ever since 2012. One of their first game installations in land-based casinos was a roulette game in the Sanremo Casino. The list includes operators like the HIT group from Slovenia, the Olympic Casino group in the Baltics, and also the Casino Barranquilla in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2019, the company went through a rebranding process that saw the birth of LiveG24, a brand that aims to become one of the most notable live casino software providers in the business by constantly expanding its offer with innovative live dealer solutions.
LiveG24 has been around for 15+ years, so here’s a short overview of its history.
- 2005 — The company was founded and had its headquarters in Malta;
- 2007 — The company gains a LGA Malta Class 4 License, and starts with live dealer games — live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat, and live Texas Hold’em;
- 2011 — The company enters the Italian market after gaining the AAMS certification; new games are released including flash roulette, and flash blackjack;
- 2012 — The company enters its first land-based casino after gaining the NMI certification, and gains certifications to operate in Isle of Man, Estonia and Latvia;
- 2013 — The company creates its first in-house casino with BetVictor and introduces services for Live TV Gaming;
- 2014 — LiveG24 releases new mobile-friendly games supported by HTML5 technology;
- 2015 — The company gains a license from the UK Gambling Commission, and opens a new studio;
- 2016 — The company launches VLT tables and land-based installation for Olympic Entertainment Group;
- 2019 — The company gains a Swedish Certification from The Swedish Gambling Authority;
- 2020 — The company launches at ICE London 2020, its new live casinogame, Live Magic Card;
- 2022 — LiveG24 grabs hold of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for all of its services.
- Angelo De Gobbi, COO at LiveG24
The company has been shortlisted by EGR B2B Virtual Awards 2020 in the category Best Live Casino Provider 2020. On top of that, it received numerous accolades and acknowledgements for its work.
LiveG24 was shortlisted for the Best Live Casino supplier at the 2022 EGR B2B Awards.
Malta Roulette is one of the most important LiveG24 roulette tables. It is streamed directly from their studios in Malta and features multilingual dealers. The game flawlessly depicts the atmosphere of an exclusive casino with its green baize table, Cammegh’s roulette wheel and minimal interface
Malta Blackjack is yet another of LiveG24 masterpiece. It features seven seats and standard rules that guarantee a user-friendly experience to anyone that wishes to play blackjack. The interface is clear — buttons are diversified by colour and position, and the required action can be preselected to speed up the gameplay and make it more fluid.
Chroma Key Blackjack
Chroma Key Blackjack presents operators with an opportunity to directly promote their brand while ensuring that the player’s satisfaction is at the maximum level. Apart from being able to select the background, operators can include logos, banners, and links toward their site to further market their brand. Chroma Key Blackjack also comes with seven seats and standard rules, as well as additional functions to shorten the play times.
Virtual Reality Roulette is by far the most innovative and immersive option for anyone looking for the best and most authentic gaming experience. By using a virtual reality visor, you will be able to experience the gaming world in 360 degrees, and you will have the opportunity to move within the LiveG24 studios, thus further increasing the realism of the game.
Baccarat Sanremo presents players with an opportunity to play with professional and experienced croupiers and enjoy the feeling of a brick-and-mortar casino while still being in the comfort of their own home. The interface is designed so that the players have a clear view over the table, other players’ bets and also the cards extracted by the dealer. With two zoom levels, you are guaranteed to fully immerse yourself into the game and never lose sight of any of the cards.
- Planet Win 365 Live Casino
- Casino Sanremo
- Micro Game
- LM Galea Street, 57/60, QRM4000 Qormi – Malta
- LiveG24 | B2B Live Casino Software Provider
- LiveG24 Casino Software - Live Casino Comparer
- Company Profile | LiveG24 Ltd.
- LiveG24 Online Casinos - Software - GamblersPick
- LiveG24 and Macaowin - from RicreativoB - AboutSlots
- LiveG24 Announces Deals With LeoVegas And Microgaming
- LICENSEE INFORMATION | LIVEG24 Ltd
- LIVEG24 Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- LiveG24 Ltd Information | LiveG24 Ltd Profile
- GI Games Integrations: Oryx Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming, LiveG24 and more - Gaming Intelligence
- LiveG24 Obtains ISO 27001 Certification for Live Games
- EGR B2B Awards Shortlist: LiveG24 Has Been Nominated This Year