The ultimate success story
Microgaming is a company founded in 1994 and located in the Isle of Man. During the first few years of work (most of the start-ups usually spend that time getting their act together through trial and error), it was super clear that Microgaming will become one of the key players on the gambling market.
During the middle 90-s literally no one in the gambling industry thought about the online casinos as a reasonable alternative to replace the traditional land-based casinos. The online market was an unbeaten track. Microgaming explored, conquered it and won!
In 1996 (2 years after the company was founded), it became a member of the Interactive Gaming Council, which is a non-profit organization aimed to provide the highest possible level of fairness and transparency in the gambling industry.
Up to 2004, Microgaming was developing only PC games (and surely succeeded). In 1998, the company created the first slot with a progressive jackpot, and the first multilingual slot appeared 3 years later. Being very sensitive to the market trends, Microgaming just couldn’t keep out of mobile gambling. That’s why the Microgaming mobile gambling platform currently has more than 350 games for smartphones, tablets, and smart watches and will celebrate its 14th anniversary in 2018.
Microgaming mobile games: what’s there?
Both Microgaming rivals and casino operators wonder: “Why Microgaming soft is so special?”. It’s 2017, there are thousands of mobile gambling games and many companies are known for creating truly unique products. So, how does the Microgaming team manage to stay on the top of the game for so many years?
Let’s talk about it!
- The company’s portfolio contains more than 850 games. No one can offer you more (usually the gambling soft provider sells 50-200 games).
- Most of the slots, table games, and poker have the “old school” minimalistic design. Old hands at the game like it. So if your target audience is mostly older players, this British soft provider is a perfect choice.
- At the same time, most of the slots created during the last few years combine the signature Microgaming plainness with the beautiful modern 3D graphics. Such games work as a bait for the younger gamblers.
- All of the settings (quick spins, graphics, audio) are available in one pop-up. The checkboxes are easy to manage with one finger move.
- Microgaming is known for its branded slots. Game of Thrones, Jurassic Park, Tomb Raider, Tarzan and others will definitely attract new players.
- Microgaming slots allow to easily check the statistics (most of the gambling soft providers just forget about this feature). The user can trace the number of spins (including spins per hour) and the list of the highest wins.
- The average payout rate for the Microgaming slots is 96-98%. Not bad at all!
- The bonus games aren’t just beautiful. The multilevel structure and a good deal of money at the end keep the player attracted. The gamblers just want to play over and over again.
- Microgaming mobile games are available not only on traditional smartphones and tablets but on the smart watches as well. A perfect fit if you’re trying to keep up with the latest tech trends.
Not by slots alone… Or a few words about the table games
The gamblers can also play not only Microgaming slots but also table games (including the live casino) via mobile devices. However, the UI/UX of this British gambling soft isn’t as thought out as the similar table games developed by Microgaming’s rivals. It’s more convenient to play mobile Roulette or Blackjack on the tablet than on the smartphone.
The most convenient Microgaming Roulette games include European Mobile Roulette and Premier Roulette (Diamond). Both combine clear and simple interface, detailed statistics, ability to change the table, quick bets…. Cut a long story short, they have everything the gambler needs to truly enjoy the game.
All the other Microgaming mobile table games work the same: the wider the screen the better game experience you get.
Probably some of the operators may think that the table games portfolio isn’t Microgaming’s forte and it’s profitable to choose from the variety offered by the other providers. Maybe it really is the advantageous way of building the casino’s software pool, but Microgaming wouldn’t be the market leader if it hadn’t had the ace up its sleeve (or two).
The first game changer is the Microgaming’s portfolio. The company offers about dozens of types of Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, mobile poker etc. (the other soft providers usually offer one or two types).
The second ace is the live casino client. Microgaming Live Casino isn’t only a convenient way to play Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette via the mobile device, but to get some nice bonuses like exclusive spicy Playboy casino. Plus the bet behind in Blackjack, an ability to play more than one table or game simultaneously, and the unique laser beam technology enabling precision readings. So basically the Microgaming Live Casino is a source of the constant traffic for the casino operator.
On a final note
Microgaming is the synonym for the simple clear design paired up with the supreme functionality, high-quality tech support, and the biggest wins in the online gambling history. Sure, some providers create more colorful and modern looking games, but the British company has its own signature character, brand integrity, and well-known quality. The “all Microgaming” casinos aren’t something unusual. What’s more the gambling soft provider can ask for?