Turnkey gambling solution is a fully-customized casino equipped with various features and functions chosen by the operator. Such an option was created specifically for those who have high expectations and high standards when it comes to the final product and who is ready to invest in quality.
- No stock, no basic dev solutions. The unique product is always highly valued and more popular.
- All the dev work (including payment systems integration, tech support, and legal issues) will be the contractor’s concern. The operator will be able to concentrate on the marketing side of the project.
- A perfect option for the license holders and the operators willing to get it.
- The online casino will be ready in a relatively short time. Letting the contractor take care of the entire dev process will speed everything up.
- The casino will be multilingual and will support as many currencies as the operator needs.
- The solution includes risk management modules and anti-fraud mechanisms
- Turnkey casinos take more time to develop than white label solutions.
- Customized casinos are obviously more expensive.
Purchasing the casino script is in a way equivalent to the independent dev process. The operator buys a script or a set of scripts and works on launching it on his own server and plus the design and front-end work.
However, nowadays only the lazy is not earning money on coding and programming, so the quality of the scripts usually sucks. Trying to save a dime lots of operators have lost their money, time, and confidence because of the terrible scripts from no-name authors.
- An ability to create a unique design.
- An ability to set up the script on several websites.
- Ability to implement modifications on demand
- Fast delivery
- Such a purchase is always a lottery. There’s no guarantee you’ll be able to launch a casino after buying the script.
- It’s more expensive than creating a white label casino. That said, buying the script the operator only gets a software and not the fully-functional product (usually a no-name software).
- If the operator has no dev team (s)he will have to spend money both on purchasing the script and the further dev work.
- This option won’t work for those who do not have a license (or not planning to get one).
Some of the providers successfully sell the ready-to-use online casinos. Basically, it’s a launched and configured script (the one we’ve mentioned above) on a proper domain. After the purchase, the operator gets all the rights and becomes a website’s owner.
- It’s fast
- There are thousands of website templates out there and all of them have different functionality, so it will be easy for the operator to find a suitable solution.
- A client becomes a casino owner right after a purchase
- The off-the-shelf casinos have a limited number of features and if the operator needs to add some more it might be difficult technically and way more pricey.
- The operator needs to work on all the legal issues (e.g. obtaining the license)
- The tech support will cost extra. Most likely the operator will have to search for the team to work on any appearing tech issues.
White label is another casino software distribution model and it basically means that the operator is working using the contractor’s brand, license, and platform.
- The contractor will take care of all the tech and legal work.
- The operator will be able to enter the market in about 1.5 months.
- An ability to create a unique website design.
- Small expenses
- A perfect choice for the newcomers and startupers.
- The operator depends on the license holder (the contractor).
- The content options are limited. The operator has to choose from what the contractor offers.
- Commercial terms are tougher in comparison to an individual project.
The casino soft is hard to define as this term unites so many concepts. It includes casino scripts, separate modules, games, and self-service packages. Let’s take a closer look at some of those components.
The variety of games is a base for every online casino. The world’s leading soft providers (NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech etc.) each create 2-3 games a month. So the operator needs to keep his portfolio up-to-date and buy some new games on a regular basis to keep the audience engaged.
The soft distributors can help you with that. Those companies work directly with the gambling market leaders and can get the operator as many new games as needed. And all of that without having to approach the “market titans”.
A self-service casino is a unique software and tech documentation package. By using it the operator’s tech team will be able to create a fully customized online casino.
- The package includes everything the operator needs to create a casino: a set of scripts, tech docs, engine, front-end, all the necessary functionality and a QA platform.
- Working with his own tech team the operator is not wasting money on third-party contractors.
- An ability to use either a personal or a provider’s hosting.
- Tech support on every dev stage
- All the changes can be made independently on operator’s side.
Get more info about a self-service casino.
One Final Advice
The modern casino software distributors can basically resolve all the issues the operator might have. That said, the careless or dishonest contractor may harm even the well-established gambling business. It might sound trivial, but make sure to choose only the trusted partners. The stellar reputation really matters when your success is on the сhopping bloc. So choose wisely and good luck!