- Established in 2001 and based in Newark, UK
- Produces video slots and exclusive progressive jackpots
- Part of the Gauselmann Group
- Licensed and regulated
- General Information About Blueprint Gaming
- History and Milestones
- Information About Management
- Blueprint Gaming Software
- Software Features
- Blueprint Gaming API Integration
- Mobile Gaming
- Promotions & Bonuses
- Credibility and Fairness
- Recognised Casinos That Offer Blueprint Gaming’s Games
- Software licensed by MGA, UKGC, and Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Multi-platform delivery system
- Linked jackpot systems
- Diverse themes and features in slots
- No live casino games
Blueprint Gaming is a software provider licensed and regulated by the leading gambling jurisdictions in the world, such as the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and Alderney Gambling Control Commission, with further plans to acquire additional licenses, such as the one issued by the Swedish Gambling Authority – Spelinspektionen.
The area in which Blueprint Gaming is also earning praise from casinos and players is its dedication to producing unique gaming content in multiple currencies and languages, with specialized promotional tools.
- 2001 – Blueprint Gaming was founded
- 2008 – Blueprint Gaming became part of the Gauselmann Group from Germany
- 2009 – Blueprint Gaming released its first online slot Viz™ based on the mega-popular British comic
- 2016 – Blueprint Gaming launched Jackpot King progressive slots
- 2018 – Blueprint Gaming released The Goonies™ slot game based on the 80s hit movie
- 2019 – Blueprint Gaming added Ted™ slot to the Pub Fruit series
- 2019 – Blueprint Gaming acquired UK games developer Livewire Gaming
- 2019 – Blueprint Gaming The Goonies™ slot won Game of the Year 2019 Award from the Gaming Intelligence Awards
- Matt Cole, Managing Director
- Jo Purvis, Director of Marketing and Relationships
- Lauren Bradley, Head of Commercial
Speaking of gameplay, Blueprint Gaming designs proprietary features and incorporates third-party features into its games as well. One of the features Blueprint has managed to incorporate very well is Megaways™ — granted to the company by Big Time Gaming, allowing players to enjoy games with up to 117,649 paylines.
The most famous proprietary features by Blueprint are Jackpot King progressive slots and the Pub Fruit series where players can relive the experience of playing classic fruits slots which used to be a staple of pubs all across the UK.
The latest software solution pioneered by Blueprint Gaming is Power 4 Slots which allows users to play a video slot across four sets of reels at the same time.
- Software Coding: HTML5
- Instant Browser Play: Yes
- Free Play: Yes
- Mobile: Yes
- Video Quality: High
- Game Features: Megaways™, Power 4 Slots, Free spins, multipliers, scatters, expanding reels, extra reels, etc.
What’s more, integration through SoftGamings’ API platform will bring more than just Blueprint’s titles. You can also integrate any of the 3,000+ games from over 100 different software providers and thus position your casino higher in the iGaming market.
Ted Megaways™ is the latest instalment in the adventure of the most famous teddy bear in the world, and this time, the naughty Ted comes packing with 117,649 paylines across 1 vertical and 6 horizontal reels. Apart from cascading wins, players can also enjoy mystery symbols, free spins with progressive multipliers, and numerous other features. It is a game with a top payout worth 50,000 times your bet. The game’s RTP is set at 96.03%, so even the high volatility nature of the slot won’t leave you without wins.
The Goonies™ is one of Blueprint’s most successful games based on Spielberg’s hit movie from the 80s. The game has 5 reels with 3 rows of symbols and 20 ways to win big and trigger some of the 12 available bonus features, such as free spins, random wilds, and more. The game has an RTP of 96%.
Luck O’ the Irish Fortune Spins has an exciting Irish theme and introduces you to the world of funky leprechauns. Luck O’ the Irish Fortune Spins has a number of features where you can win up to 100 free spins and hefty payouts. The game is played on 5 reels and has 10 paylines and features a 95% RTP.
- William Hill
- Party Casino
- UK Office, Blueprint Gaming Ltd., Fortune House, Northgate Terrace, Northern Road, Newark, NG24 2EU