And now that you have a license and are thus entitled to provide gambling services on the internet (with some geographically imposed restrictions), the next challenge that you face is how to develop an alluring online casino site that would stand out from the competition. You have at least two alternatives to pick from: developing a casino from the ground up or purchase a templated solution and then customize it to your needs and the preference of your targeted audience.
At this point, a to-be online casino operator should keep in mind that casino development does not end here, as this is not just about software and hardware. Development is, in fact, a continuous process, which keeps on running and running for the entire lifecycle of a casino site. Here we can separate two essential aspects that are going to contribute to your casino success:
- Attraction of new users
- Retention of regulars.
- Make the most of social media and online advertising. Create ad campaigns, promote the casino with Google AdSense and make the casino friendly for search engines. This is just to build visibility and awareness for your brand.
- Before creating an account, most people make sure the casino has favorable deposit and withdrawal requirements. For example, Joe’s casino has the minimum withdrawal limit of $20, while Jack’s casino cannot process cashouts of no less than $100. A user perhaps will have no scruple to join Jack’s.
- Consider building up an excellent welcome package with low playthrough. Popular online casinos tend to offer bonuses on the first few deposits. Moreover, having sign-up free spins (without any deposit requirements) will give you a good head start.
- Make the support team approachable 24/7, which is important for first-timers.
- Offer two gaming modes: for real money and for fun. Not every new player knows all ins and outs in online slots, and is not ready to risk money betting on something he is not aware of.
- Offer them a variety of all kinds of bonuses including reload bonuses, cashback and free chip. The more diverse the bonus program is, the more attractive your online casino for active casino members.
- Update your online casino offer with new games and make a New or Recommended tab in the lobby where you will publish all fresh releases.
- Develop a VIP club that offers incentives to the most loyal gamblers, i.e. these who deposit much. Online casinos that have gained popularity feature a flexible VIP system with multiple levels, each unlocking certain benefits.
- Offer tournament activities with cash prizes or non-wagerable free spins for winners. Some casinos feature an innovative “Pokie Races” tournament format. Anyway, you can adopt these practices and come up with something no less interesting.
- You should stay tuned for more news regarding the production of games, latest trends and innovations in order to implement them into your online casino.