With the SoftGamings licensing service, you will get a cost-effective gaming license in 6-8 weeks, avoiding a lengthy legal procedure. Although the 6-8–week period is the average needed to get your casino business a reputable license, it largely depends on the gaming license you choose. SoftGamings can help casino operators obtain licenses from leading gambling authorities for remote gambling, such as the Malta Gaming Authority and the Curacao eGaming. Both of these licenses are required to run a successful casino business and reassure players they are in a fair and secure gambling environment.
A gaming license is a mandatory requirement for all casino operators who wish to run a legitimate business and assure players the games they offer have not been rigged. Here’s an overview of the reasons to obtain a casino license:
- To purchase games by the leading developers
- To customise payment systems on your website
- To run a legal business, which gains the trust of your players
- To show credibility to players and other service providers
- To be able to offer gaming content in a greater number of jurisdictions
SoftGamings offers a Curacao gaming license, which is a one-for-all solution for any kind of gambling, thus saving you the trouble of having to apply for a new license each time you add a gambling vertical to your platform. With the help of SoftGamings, you can license your:
- Online casino
- Poker room
- Virtual sports
- Cryptocurrency casino
Curacao has been one of the most important gambling hubs for remote gambling businesses globally and the leader when it comes to licensing them. Here’s why:
- Low cost of the license
- No gambling tax
- Effective Tax Rate 0-2%
- One license covers all gambling verticals
The Curacao license is the most popular solution in the gambling world. It is trusted by players and gaming providers and it suits operators of any size and experience.
In essence, the Malta Gaming Authority differentiates between the gaming service license (B2C) issued to casinos offering services to players directly and the critical gaming supply license (B2B), which is a business-to-business license that allows companies to provide or carry out a critical gaming supply. Gambling platforms with one of these license forms can apply for the following license subtypes:
- Type 1 — a license for online casinos that offer games such as slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker played against the house, lotteries, secondary, lotteries and virtual sports games.
- Type 2 — perfect for sports betting sites and betting shops.
- Type 3 — a license for poker rooms, bingo halls, and betting exchanges.
- Type 4 — a license for gaming software companies.
Malta and its gaming authority are a synonym for fair and safe gambling, and any casino that manages to obtain a license from one of the most renowned gambling jurisdictions in the world has a lot to hope for. Here are the main advantages of getting hold of any of the MGA’s licenses:
- 4 classes of licenses, including license for operators, hosting providers, etc
- The most prestigious and reliable license
- Bigger market reach, more business opportunities
- The benefits of having a company registered in the EU
The Maltese license is the most prestigious license in the gambling world. By choosing it, you raise your gambling business to a whole new level.
Our Licenses & Certifications
As a company that believes in fair and legal business practices, SoftGamings has managed to obtain essential gambling and B2B licenses from regulators in numerous countries besides Malta and Curacao. Take a closer look at our licenses and certificates that allow us to expand our reach in various markets: