To qualify for the tournament, you need to place a minimum bet of €1 or currency equivalent. Once you get the green light to play, you’ll be able to take your pick from one of the following 15 titles:
- Book of Gold: Double Chance
- Diamond Wins: Hold and Win
- Hot Coins: Hold and Win
- Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
- Pearl Beauty: Hold and Win
- Solar Temple
- 3 Fruits Win: Double Hit™
- Book of Gold: Multichance
- Divine Dragon: Hold and Win
- Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™
- Wolf Power: Hold and Win
- Stars & Fruits: Double Hit™
- Solar Queen
- Burning Wins: Classic 5 Lines
- Super Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win
Points are calculated round by round. One point is worth €0.1, meaning ten points are equal to €1. If you’re playing from the UK, you might be subject to some currency conversion fluctuations since the campaign is set in EUR.
This news item is about game provider Playson. You can get more information on this provider.
If you are interested in getting games of this provider on your casino site, please click the button below.
The top 350 players will split the cash prize pool after the nine-day tournament. However, the highest-scoring player will take home an astounding €10,000 (around £8,700).
The Cash Parade tournament is set to start on April 16 and reach the finish line on April 25, 2021. So, warm up your chair and get set for a wild ride.