We are looking for a talented Junior Frontend Developer for participating in existing and new interesting projects.
- Basic knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu (or any other) Linux at user level;
- Optional theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in web software testing is a bonus.
- Strong theoretical background in software design patterns, and performance optimisation is a bonus.
We focus on a resource pool approach, where developers have a right to choose projects based on personal desire, experience and capabilities.
We offer to our employees:
- A great opportunity to work for a Tier 1 brand in the Online Gaming Industry
- Very competitive remuneration package, depending on your results and experience
- Professional development and unlimited opportunity to learn
- Friendly environment with lots of extra perks and benefits
- Training and 360° support starting from the first day;
- Modern office, corporate parking and lunch;
- Health insurance after the probation period;
- No internet browsing policy.
Please, send your CV with indication “Junior Frontend Developer”.
Do you think you have the skills we need and can help us grow as a company? Would you like to be a part of a developing business and a great team? We would like to hear from you. Discover our job openings and submit your CV.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect to hear from our HR department soon.Good luck!