We are looking for a talented Business Development / Sales Managers for participating in existing and new interesting projects.
- Motivation and interest to build up a successful career in sales area
- Proficiency in English, Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish and other languages will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years of total working experience and 0 to 3 years of experience within B2B Sales
- Basic computer literacy, strong academic background, Master degree or MBA will be an advantage
- Preferably if you have experience working in banks, PSPs, forex, binary, eCommerce, IT, Recruitment, etc
- You must be an energetic and customer-oriented personality, a strong team player, who is able to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- In order to qualify for this position, you should be active, positive and customer-oriented personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- In order to become successful and achieve high professional and financial results you have to be target-oriented, self-motivated, quick learner, stress resistant and ambitious
- to sell and cross-sell company products and services
- to maintain/ update customer information in our database
- to assist team and manager with ad hoc sales projects as required
- to report sales performance results and achievement on a weekly basis
- to make recommendations based on interactions with customers and prospects
- to provide a high-end customer service for new and potential customers and partners
- to act as primary sales contact to various client types and consult customers remotely
- to seek for ways to go extra mile and outside described duties to satisfy customer needs
- to maintain professional telephone/skype/email conversations in order to identify customer needs
- to generate new sales/ business leads, develop commercial proposals, negotiate and close deals
- to assist to prepare and deliver presentations to customers, send out commercial offers and follow up
- to assist in writing marketing material, advertisements, informing customers about any special offers and new products or services offered by the company
We offer to our employees:
- A great opportunity to work for a Tier 1 brand in the Online Gaming Industry
- Very competitive remuneration package, depends on your results and experience
- Professional development and unlimited opportunity to learn
- Friendly environment with a lot of extra perks and benefits
- Training and 360° support starting from the first day
- Modern office, corporate parking and lunch
- Health insurance after the probation period
- No internet browsing policy
Please, send your CV with indication “Business Development/ Sales Managers”.
Do you think you have the skills we need and can help us grow as a company? Would you like to be a part of a developing business and a great team? We would like to hear from you. Discover our job openings and submit your CV.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect to hear from our HR department soon.Good luck!