SiGMA iGamings is one of the most popular gaming events, alongside Egaming Review (EGR), Excellence in IGaming, ICE Totally Gaming and iGaming Super Show. The first event of the series of SiGMA events was held in 2014 and was attended by fifteen hundred people. This year it has all chances to become the most scalable igaming forum in the world!
The attendees come from all corners of the world – USA, Canada, Curacao, Latin America, the UK, Sweden, Baltic countries, Spain, Russia, Czech Republic, Nigeria, India, the Philippines, Australia, Malta and many many other countries. Among them there are representatives of such famous companies as Betsson Group, Casumo, NetEnt, Igaming Academy, Poker Stars and Authentic Gaming. Mostly they are operators – 33%, the second most popular category is affiliates – 27%, and the third category is game providers – 23%. In 2016, Hon. Evarist Bartolo, Minister of Education of Malta, participated in the summit.
This is how the events unfolded in 2015 and 2016:
SoftGamings works successfully in the gaming industry for over 10 years. During this time, it grew from a group of enterprising people into an international company with over 50 clients worldwide, a strong IT team and unique products of its own development.
For instance, recently SoftGamings released the Bonus System Standalone. It can be quickly and easily integrated into an internet casino via a single unified API. The system includes loyalty points, user levels, loyalty store and many other functions. It is a ready-to-go product which can be customized according to your needs.
Another recent development is Self-Service casino. Within the framework of this software you get the SoftGamings technical documentation and your own IT team develops a casino, so you can make it the way you prefer. In fact, it is a turnkey casino developed by your experts. For the development of such a casino you will only need 2-3 specialists, and you get unlimited options of individual customization and save your time.
SoftGamings could not bypass such a popular trend as Bitcoin casino. Since the topic of cryptocurrencies overwhelmed the minds of many, casinos seized the idea and let players bet this way. SoftGamings developed ready-to-go option of software supporting popular cryptocurrencies, games from the best providers and many other functions.
The company also offers platforms for White Label and Turnkey casinos, Live Casino Bundle, Slots Bundle, sportsbook solution, licensing services and opening bank accounts.
To discuss cooperation possibilities, book a meeting with SoftGamings at SiGMA 2017.
Why SiGMA 2017
So, what awaits you if you decide to attend SiGMA 2017?
Conferences and seminars from speakers and partners of the event, including iGaming Academy and KPMG.
Some of the topics:
- The European Fantasy Sports Summit. Host: Ivan Filetti, Head of Operations and Business Development at Gaming Malta.
- Payments and Risk. Host: AJ Thompson, CTO at Sappaya.
- Human Capital and Resources. Host: Kelly Kehn, Principal Consultant at Kelly A. Kehn Consulting Ltd.
- Platform for startups. At the moment, more than 100 startups are registered for the event, including : 1Spin Millionaire lottery, Adway platform compensation platform, Beat Me application for mobile sports, Betters’ Rift sports betting website and more. Only 10 will have the chance to present their products from stage in the final of the competition. Startups will be evaluated by investors: Morten Klein from Klein Group, Carla Maree Vella from Optimizer Invest, Simon Collins from Gaming Realms and more.
- Networking. In different parts of the event dinner and receptions with drinks, poker competitions and other activities will be organized. Most of them have free admission, but some require invitation. Details can be clarified at the organizers.
- 6 themed bars, 3 restaurants, 2 lounge zones.
- Free shuttles for easier access to different zones of the event.
Full program is available at the event website Watch the teaser about SiGMA 2017.
See you in Malta!