Add a package of trusted licensed games to your casino or order some questionable no-name titles? This is what a future online casino owner, who is trying to optimise development costs, may think. If there is no experienced manager that can dissuade him from making such a reckless step, the casino is destined for failure. We are going to assume the role of that manager and produce reasons in support of licensed software.
First, let’s play devil’s advocate a bit and point out the advantages of unlicensed software:
And that’s it for the advantages—which, as you can see, are mainly limited to the financial aspect. Indeed, using slots, card games and table games from unlicensed providers will save you quite a lot, but it works only in the beginning. After a while, the following problems arise:
- Significant savings when buying games.
- No (or laughably low) monthly royalties to game providers
- Novelty effect for ordinary players. While other online casinos offer well-known games, your platform has something new for them (and they don’t know about the lack of license).
- Banks refuse to open an account due to the lack of license for online gambling content, and hosters don’t want to store games, client info and other data on their servers. Sure, this issue can be resolved by contacting less scrupulous companies, but then you risk to go into the shadows and even have problems with the law.
- Poor technical support (if any at all). In case of software errors, slots lagging and other troubles, the company which sold you unlicensed games will be extremely reluctant to help you deal with bad performance. Usually, online casinos are left alone with an unresolved problem.
- Losing your reputation in the gambling community. Experienced players generally familiarise themselves with a new casino and exchange their opinions on gambling-related websites before making big deposits, because they are not sure about the honesty of a platform and its games’ RTP. As soon as information about an online casino using unlicensed software becomes public, this casino will be included in blacklists of all the reputable gambling-related sites. This, in turn, will lead to a sharp decrease of profits.
Advantages of licensed gambling platform
We hope that newcomers have already decided not to work with unlicensed software, given the huge risks and questionable benefits of that choice. Now let’s talk about the advantages of gambling software developed by reputable vendors:
We hope that you, as a future successful online casino owner, will hold back from buying unlicensed, questionable gaming platform, and will look into trustworthy licensed solutions instead. You don’t want to create a casino that will be shut down in one day because of unmanageable issues, do you? Contact our experts and we will help your website become a virtual Las Vegas.
- Regular audit of proprietary games. Everything is tested, from RNG performance to compatibility with particular devices. In case of errors or minor bugs, all problems are eliminated quickly and efficiently.
- Licensed games are supplied by well-known companies (Microgaming, Play’n GO, EGT etc.). Adding line-ups from these providers and other popular vendors ensures constant interest from your audience.
- Constant portfolio expansion. By installing licensed software, you get not only reliable technical support, but also regular, and, what’s the most important, automatic content updates. Every new game will be available for you players immediately after its release.
- SLicensed software can effortlessly be integrated into an existing gaming platform. Compatibility issues are very rare and easily solved.
- Licensed games providers occasionally offer special promotions and bonuses for users, for example, free spins or no-deposit bonuses. Sometimes a new release is accompanied by heavy advertising with interesting offers for partner casinos.e
- API integration of dozens of vendors’ games with the help of our specialists. Your casino instantly gets hundreds of high-quality, reliable, interesting games from the best manufacturers.
- Excellent performance on mobile devices. Many major manufacturers have been developing slots and other games in HTML5 for a long time now. Therefore, most licensed games are available on various Android and iOS devices. Unlicensed content generally don’t get along with mobile environment.