- 220+ games
- Probably the best slot provider
- Regular award winner
- High-end 3D slots
- Luxury promotions
- Relatively small selection of non-slot games
About the company
In 2020, Evolution Gaming announced the acquisition of NetEnt which was declared unconditional in November by the board of directors and shareholders, thus marking the deal finalized. NetEnt is expected to become fully integrated into Evolution Gaming’s portfolio, but its games will continue to have a life of their own thanks to their huge popularity and quality.
- 1963 — AB Restaurang Rouletter founded by Rolf Lundström and Bill Lindwall;
- 1968 — AB Roulett konsult & Spelautomater partnership founded;
- 1972 — The company registered as Cherry AB;
- 1996 — NetEnt founded;
- 2002 — NetEnt Casino™ launched;
- 2003 — Company starts delivering Casino Modules to customers, reaching profitability quickly;
- 2004 — Company starts delivering Casino Modules to international customers;
- 2005 — NetEnt gets a license from the Malta Gaming Authority;
- 2007 — NetEnt becomes a Cherry spin-off company and listed on NGM Equity;
- 2009 — The company makes it to the main list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange;
- 2010 — Gonzo’s QUest launched; The company receives an Alderney license;
- 2011 — NetEnt makes its first mobile games and enters the Italian market;
- 2012 — The company reaches partnership agreements with several key partners, including Paddy Power;
- 2014 — The company celebrates 31 new customer agreements with some of the industry leaders and develops a game that’s based on HTML5 technology, which would later become an industry standard;
- 2015 — NetEnt penetrates the US and Danish markets and receives licenses from the UK and Spain;
- 2016 — The company admitted to the World Lottery Association (WLA) and penetrates Bulgarian, Romanian, and Portuguese markets;
- 2017 — NetEnt enters Serbian, Czechian, and Mexican regulated markets;
- 2018 — The company launches games with Norsk Tipping, penetrating the Norwegian market; Customer agreements signed with Svenska Spel in Sweden, ATG, and Veikkaus in Finland;
- 2019 — Red Tiger Gaming becomes part of NetEnt for £200 million.
- 2020 — NetEnt was purchased by Evolution Gaming for £1.72bn/€1.91bn/$2.30bn
The current CEO of the company is Therese Hillman, and other important members are Mathias Hedlund, Giles Potter, Bryan Upton, and more.
- Therese Hillman, CEO at NetEnt
- Mathias Hedlund, Chairman Of The Board
- Bryan Upton, Director of Games at NetEnt
Other than slots, NetEnt has produced authentic and immersive casino table games that offer a playing experience like you would expect from a land-based Las Vegas casino straight to your mobile or computer screen. These RNG-powered games are fair, detailed, and round up the gaming offer from the provider nicely.
|Games:||Slots, blackjack, roulette, poker|
NetEnt API Integration
NetEnt software can be integrated into your casino environment easily through the SoftGamings single unified API. You get full support of NetEnt free rounds through API and our back office. The catalogue of games with thumbnails is being automatically replenished with new titles. You can as well build categories of games and sort them in our back office. Finally, you can let your players participate in any promotions organised by NetEnt, thus attracting more players, while the prizes are awarded fully by NetEnt. This provider always keeps up with the trends and won’t let your players get bored.
NetEnt’s online games are hugely popular among players. Their success largely depends on fascinating game stories. Players will not have to press the button only expecting fortunate combinations, they will embark on an exciting journey, seek treasures, solve ancient riddles and enjoy the unique atmosphere of Arab countries. Each month the company entertains its fans with one or two exciting new games. While creating slots, NetEnt closely collaborates with such leading companies as Universal and 20th Century Fox, which has produced such gems as Scarface, Aliens and South Park. Other most popular titles among the fans of NetEnt are Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Guns’n’Roses, Wild Wild West and Jack and the Beanstalk.
Gonzo’s Quest is NetEnt’s first platinum video slot game. It starts with a short video intro about Gonzo the conquistador, the prototype of the historical figure Gonzalo Pizzaro. This 5-reel, 10-payline slot offers the Avalanche feature which launches Free Fall features, and the winning combination triggers a spectacular 3D explosion. Players gain an unforgettable gaming experience.
Starburst is a 5-reel, 10-payline video slot featuring vibrant colours and an arcade atmosphere. It is preferred by players who enjoy high-paced slots and fun features. Classic Wild symbols are replaced with brand-new Starburst Wilds that increase the possibility to win astronomically!
Wild Wild West is created in the style of a comic-book, telling the story of four train robbers. 5 reels, 10 paylines, 4 Wild features, Pick and Click feature and the player – a lucky combination for winning x50 the bet.
Guns n’Roses is a legendary game, created within the framework of NetEnt Rocks Campaign. A tribute to the iconic rock band, the game features 5 reels, 20 paylines and a diversity of Wild and Bonus symbols. It starts with a video intro showing fragments of the famous rock group’s performance, and later during the game a player can choose among five hit songs to make his or her player experience as pleasurable as it gets.
- Gaming Laboratories International
- iTech Labs
- Technical Services Bureau
- Global Gambling Guidance Group
- Slot Supplier of the Year at EGR B2B Awards 2019
- EGR North America Platform of the Year at EGR North America Awards 2019
- Mobile Product of the Year at International Gaming Awards 2019
- GGA Casino Product of the Year (for Jumanji) by Global Gaming Awards London 2019
- Casino Platform Supplier at EGR Nordics Awards 2019
- EGR Software Supplier and EGR Casino Content Supplier at EGR Italy Awards 2018
- EGR Innovation in Mobile at EGR Awards 2018
- Online Casino Supplier of the Year at Global Gaming Awards London 2018
- Casino Platform Supplier in the Nordics at EGR Nordics 2018
- EGR Innovation in RNG Casino Software, EGR Mobile Supplier, and EGR RNG Casino Supplier at EGR Awards 2017
- Innovation in Mobile and Innovation in Slot Provision at EGR Awards 2016
- Slot Provider of the Year, Innovation in Mobile, and Mobile Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2015
- Hidden Talent of the Year (Fayan Pourisa) at WiG Awards 2015
- Digital Gaming Innovation of the Year at Global Gaming Awards 2014
- Mobile Supplier of the Year, Slot Provider of the Year and RNG Casino Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2014
- Women in Gaming Award for Maria Hedengren at WiG Awards 2014
- Innovator of the Year at IGA Awards 2014
- Slot Provision, Innovation in Mobile and Mobile Supplier of the Year at EGR Awards 2013
- Innovation in RNG Casino Software 2010-2012 at EGR Awards
- Innovation in Slot Provision 2012 at EGR Awards
- Party Casino
- 888 Casino
- Slot Wolf
- Vasagatan 16, Stockholm, 111 20, SE
- NetEnt | History of NetEnt Casino Software Company
- About us | NetEnt™ Games
- NetEnt Casino Software - Company History, Games and Progressives
- Why NetEnt is a leading provider in the iGaming Industry
- NetEnt Company Profile - Office Locations, Competitors, Revenue
- NetEnt Slots 2021 - Play the Best Free NetEnt Slots at VSO
- NetEnt Casino Software Products