- Four different odds formats
- Award-winning eSports product
- Highest maximum bets online
- Accepts arbitrage betting
- 20 years worth of experience
- SBC award in 2019 for eSports Supplier of the Year
- Wide coverage of sports and eSports
- Mobile friendly
- Multiple currencies
- Email-only customer support
Pinnacle has a long history behind them, and 20 years of experience in the field helped them become what they are today — an award-winning sportsbook. Moreover, since 2004, they have included a Casino section as well, featuring casino games from top software providers such as NetEnt, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, and many others.
They strive to stay ahead of the competition by always providing the highest maximum bet limits on the web and covering a wide array of sports, casino games, and eSports. Apart from standard casino games, Pinnacle also offers a Live Casino section powered by top live casino software producers such as Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Ezugi. Their products are optimised and mobile responsive, so players will have no difficulty joining, regardless of the device they are using (desktop or mobile).
Ever since taking on its first eSports bet in 2010, Pinnacle has been on a path to success and ultimately became an eSports betting leader in the world. Their eSports offer includes over 113 unique betting markets and 3,100 live events every month. Furthermore, there are 6,800 pre-match events to choose from.
Today, this sportsbook has numerous awards under its belt, which is a testament to the outstanding quality they offer. They can boast with multiple awards, such as the SBC eSports Bookmaker of the Year in 2016, three-time EGR eSports Operator of the Year in 2016, 2018 and 2019, SBC 2017 eSports Bookmaker of the Year, and the GIA eSports Operator of the Year in 2018.
- 1998 — Pinnacle was established as a bookmaker company under the name Pinnacle Sports
- 2004 — Pinnacle stopped taking phone bets
- 2006 — Pinnacle moved its entire operation online
- 2010 — Pinnacle introduced first esport games
- 2014 — Pinnacle accepted a one-millionth bet on esports
- 2015 — Pinnacle received a gaming licence by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- 2016 — The independent testing agency eCOGRA issued a stamp of approval for Pinnacle’s games
- 2017 — Pinnacle introduced new betting tools and betting resources to empower bettors
- 2020 — Pinnacle relaunched in Sweden as a regulated and licensed sportsbook
- Paris Smith, CEO
- Tina Massey, Co-Manager
- Jane Guan, Chief Commercial Officer
- 2016 — eSports Bookmaker of the Year award by the SBC Awards
- 2016 — eSports Operator of the Year award by the EGR Operator Awards
- 2017 — eSports Bookmaker of the Year award by the SBC Awards
- 2017 — eSports Operator of the Year award by the Gaming Intelligence Awards
- 2018 — eSports Operator of the Year award by the EGR Operator Awards
- 2018 — eSports Operator of the Year award by the Gaming Intelligence Awards
- Customised spreads and total bets
- High betting limits
- Great payouts on top competitions
- Betting resources and user manuals
- Arbitrage betting
At the same time, customers can be sure that all of their needs will be met, regardless of the size of their online business.
Their software provides a sportsbook management system which is powered by Pinnacle itself. This means that operators have complete control over bets, margins, risk levels, as well as payments and customer management.
To make things even better and easier for players, Pinnacle has four different odds formats. Through their software, players gain access to a great variety of sports, as well as Pinnacle’s award-winning eSports selection.
There are more than 45 traditional sports and event results offered by Pinnacle. On top of that, they support several different major languages, as well as currencies. One thing to note is that a lot of their focus is on the Asian market, which means that the majority of Asian languages and currencies are supported.
In addition to all safety measures and licenses, Pinnacle offers yet another piece of evidence that confirms their fairness and security. Namely, their casino and sportsbook software have been tested and verified by a world-famous independent auditing and testing agency eCOGRA, which guarantees absolutely fair gaming conditions.
- Pater Euwensweg 31 (2nd Floor), Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles