- HTML5 technology
- Established in 2013
- Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan
- Striking graphics
- High-quality titles
- Excellent math models
- Authentic Japanese titles
- No live games
- No table games
- Limited selection of video slots
Ganapati is licensed and registered in Malta, and they also have Critical Supply Licence, which has been authorised by the Malta Gaming Authority in 2017. The company is also planning on expanding their reach on a global scale and so they are working on obtaining the UK Gambling Commission licence as well.
- 2013 — Ganapati was founded
- 2014 — Ganapati was publicly listed
- 2016 — Ganapati entirely shifted focus to the iGaming market
- 2016 — Ganapati received the Malta Gaming Authority licence
- 2016 — Their first game was launched: She Ninja Suzu
- 2018 — Ganapati was licensed by Curacao e-Gaming Authority
- 2018 — Ganapati launched their Blockchain Platform
- 2019 — Ganapati released an official slot game KO with Manny Pacquiao
- 2020 — Ganapati partnered with Usain Bolt to launch an official game bearing his name and based on his athletic prowess
- Juliet Adelstein, CEO
- Cheng-Chung Lin PhD, Chief Technical Officer
- Tomomi Matsumura, Chief Culture Officer
- 2019 Malta Gaming Awards: Tokenized Gaming Asset of the Year award
- 2019 5 Star iGaming Media Awards: Blockchain Innovator of the Year award
- 2018 5 Star iGaming Media Awards: Game Innovation of the Year award
- 2018 Malta Blockchain Awards: Marketing Campaign of the Year award
They are focused on producing video slots exclusively; therefore, these are the only types of games that can be found in their library. Ganapati’s games are of pristine quality and are centered around entertainment in order to provide high levels of customer engagement by blending together fun and gaming into one.
They create their own IP and work closely with studios that are recognised internationally. Moreover, they work with the best graphics designers in the industry to create masterful works of art.
Ganapati’s delivers cutting-edge software that runs on multiple platforms, most notably HTML5 technology. This allows their designers to make games that can scale in size and adapt to screens of different sizes, which is crucial in today’s time where many players enjoy gaming on multiple devices, such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Furthermore, you will also gain access to more than 80 other software providers that are live on our platform, all of which you can integrate just as quickly whenever you decide.
Based on the most famous breed of Japanese dogs, Shiba Inu is a traditional video slot played across a playing grid comprised of five reels and three rows of symbols. The game features a beautiful background that depicts the beauty of Japan’s rural areas.
It comes with 15 paylines, a Free Spins round, and the Added Wilds bonus feature that can randomly add up to 15 Wild symbols at any given moment.
Pikotaro’s Pineapple Pen is one of Ganapati’s masterpieces. It is based on the world-famous PPA music video by Pikotaro from 2016 and features an excellent soundtrack. The slot comes with a layout of five reels and four rows of symbols.
This highly volatile title comes with 40 different ways to land a winning combination and also includes a unique Dance Time Free Spins bonus round.
Embark on a journey through monster-infested lands in the pursuit of glory and immense riches. Ganapati’s Monster Quest is one of the most unique slots on the market. It doesn’t have any reels or paylines and each spin starts a new battle.
Defeat monsters in this action-packed title that includes features such as Intrusion Battle, Rare Monster Battle, Boss Battle, and Treasure Chests.
Travel back to the period that shaped modern-day Japan and lead your samurai to battle as you engage in fierce fights. End of Edo features an excellent combination of dramatic music and terrific symbols to ensure players are going to stay immersed in the game for hours on end.
End of Edo comes with a standard 5×3 playing grid, 20 paylines, and an exciting Warfare bonus feature.
To ensure the premium quality of their titles, Ganapati uses numerous cutting-edge technologies in the process of turning concepts into games.
- Melbet Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- Casino RedKings
- DrueckGlueck Casino
- Horus Casino
- Slots Magic Casino
- MonteCryptos Casino
- United Kingdom
- London Office, 6-8 Standard Place Rivington Street London, EC2A 3BE United Kingdom